Guys: Would you find this attractive?

A 5'0 1/2 girl who's 100 pounds. Thin were the collar bones are prominent and ribs vaguely show. She has blonde hair (to her middle back), green eyes, and light skin. Oval face and freckles on the bridge of her nose, long eyelashes, and a beauty mark on her left cheek. A figure similar to an hour-glass, minus the boobs (A cup) but a nice bubble butt. Lean legs with thighs about a half an inch apart. Hip bones and back dimples. Small hands with long natural nails and small feet. Gemini (lol). Funny, bright, and upbeat but a harsh, dark childhood. Is she considered cute?

0|0
0|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Although with a picture, I would be able to give you a more accurate answer, but from your description alone, I would consider her very cute and very dateable. A harsh, dark childhood only matters if it reflects upon this person's personality in a negative manner. If this person took from what she has learned in her childhood and applied it to better her personality, I believe it makes this person more attractive. I hope this helps, good luck!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• well I can't really tell cuz

you just made it seem as though

you were hawt as helll... but I'm not

sure if your doing that on purpose by

using extremely flowery language...

so what's the purpose of asking if your

hawt but then giving a description of an

extremely nice looking girl

0|0
    0|0
  • A picture would be a lot more helpful, lol.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.