Hoop earrings: the bigger the hoop the bigger the --?

Have you heard this phrase before? Do you think hoop earrings are slutty? Explain why or why not.

0|0
13|4

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Never heard that before. I've heard them and been called ghetto because I wear them tho. I like big hoop earrings. I have chubby face so small earrings seldom look good on me. How the size of someone's earrings can determine so much about them, we'll never know.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I am not a huge fan hoop earrings - I don't see the need to go bigger than this
    cdna.lystit.com/.../...6-877442817_large_flex.jpeg

0|0
    0|0
    • I just took on the question title - No I don't believe that bigger hoop earrings are a sign of sluttiness -They are just a type of fashion

• I see nothing slutty about hoop earrings.
    Not sure about the bigger the better.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never thought that at all. I like the look of large hoop earrings on girls. :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I've heard the term before. But it doesn't stop me from wearing my hoops. I don't think hoop earrings are slutty. They're just earrings.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha my professor once said he could play basketball on my hoops! :D! Fun times.

I do not think they're slutty. It all depends on your overall look... And how you style yourself that will determine if one thing or another looks slutty in that particular person.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah embrace the hooops
    img4.wikia.nocookie.net/.../...g_hoop_earrings.jpg

Earrings themselves don't make someone slutty in my opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • I love hoop earrings. They look great with right outfit.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...90d3ca3e7a.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • Poop
    _____

1|0
    0|0
  • no? which assholes came up with that shit?

people will attach meaning to anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • they are just earrings. I guess you 'd look weird if they don't look good on you but other than that they are fine

0|0
    0|0
  • damn! i often wear hoop earrings... its just an accessory.. how can it be slutty? i don't get it

0|1
    0|0
  • a1. Never heard that phrase b4.

a2. Not at all even though I don't own or wear any but DO luuuuuuuuuuurve men & cock :P

0|0
    0|0
  • The bigger the hoe or pussy.
    Nah I haven't heard the phrase but most know hoops are for hoes.

0|0
    3|0
  • i dont think thats true at all. its just earrings...

0|0
    0|0