What do you think of clown contouring make-up (Yes, it is a thing)?

I think it's interesting and would like to try it at least once in my life since it looks so odd. xD

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks like fun - No harm in trying it I think - As you say try it once make a day of it with friends, get it professionally done.

Most Helpful Girl

• The before and after baffles me lol, looks awesome, I'd try it

• I think all of us who want to try it should. x3

• There's also other odd unique contour styles like the skeleton one.

• Thank you for most helpful girl. 😘
      Halloween is coming up, time to get practicing ! 😉🙌🎃

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 7

• That's crazy lol. I could never do that though, it's way too much makeup for me personally, I just like a little powder, mascara, eye liner sometimes and lip gloss, if it takes more than 10 minutes, i'm not interested.

• that's awesome! :D

• Pretty cool. I don't think I could ever get to that level on make up skills but it's pretty cool that there are those peeps who can contour their face that way.

• Same here, but I want to practice so I can try it and be successful at it at least once in my life. xD

• I would only do it if it was for a crazy party or Halloween (both events I don't really do, but if...) :D

• What the deuce?

• xD I know I was shocked and amazed when I first saw it.

• Yeah and you wouldn't think you'd get such great end results. I'd want to try it as well but I kind of don't want to shell out anymore money on makeup. Lol

• Seems cool, but way too much makeup to have on your face.

• I wanna try that!