okay so every time I look in the mirror I feel really ugly! and all the other girls at my school are generally perfect. I don't dress weird or anything..guys just don't seem to notice me? I don't understand, am I ugly?

guys? help?

Most Helpful Girl

• first of all know one is ugly. everyone has beauty in them. second no one is perfect in life. we all have our flaws. third, everyone goes through a time where boys don't notice them. boys will be boys and sometimes girls just have to make the first move.

What Guys Said 2

• You're not ugly, but I don't know maybe you could do something to stand out more if you really feel inadequate.

• judging by your profile pic, you're definitely not ugly. Quite the opposite. Guys might not "seem" to notice you, but I bet they do.

What Girls Said 1

• your not ugly guys just don't understand how you work but you will find someone someday I promise...the love of my life hates me. I got over it. there's tons of fish in the water you just gotta catch the right one.