Guys, what do you think of girls wearing pajamas/sweats to class?

Wearing pajamas or sweats and tshirt to college classes.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Really depends on the girl and the sweats. If you look like you're just having a lazy day or relaxed day it's cool but if you look like your life's been filled with shit days and you've just given up its not so flattering. I only wear gym clothes or sweat pants on days when I feel happy but want to relax. If I feel bad I make sure I at least put on some jeans.

What Guys Said 11

• Don't like it, it looks trashy to be honest. Women can get away with a lot of things but just because that is true, its no excuse to wear your pajamas out in public. If you want to keep it simple, yoga pants will do, or a basic pair of jeans with a simple tank top.

I hold me to the same standards as well, most men have no clue how to dress properly in the first place.

• Sweats ok. Pjs kinda lazy. This isn't high school anymore.

• I think it's weird and maybe childish. And it's a sign that the girl is not willing to spend a little bit of time on picking a basic appropriate outfit. Lazy. I don't like that.

• A bit casual for my tastes

• bit weird, although i dont wear pyjamas so

• I think they either are not sleeping well or too slovenly.

• I think they are lazy, it's a turn off.

• Wonderful. Can't stop staring. They smell good, too.

• Not cool. I was taught that you don't go out in sweats. It's just not done. Humans are the most laziest specie on earth and they only ever do things when they HAVE to. Lets start changing that

• Naw. Trashy as fuck. I hate seeing girls do that.

• What's the class