Why do Brits guys have stupid haircut?

I went to london and almost all guys have same haircut.. All sides shaven with long hair on top.. Dafaq.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It's the trend really, not all the same tho. Everyone is slightly different depending on them. I for instance have it shaven shorter on one side undercutting the top, then it's still short all the way around but it's blended so it getting a little bit longer on the way around and then the top is long and waxed up facing the opposite of the undercut. I haven't seen anyone else with it like it cause it's my way of it everyone has the same template I guess h could say but not the same

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 8

• Yep, everyone does seem to have it. And my girlfriend is trying to persuade me to get that style as well and I'm debating whether to or not but I doubt I will. Don't get me wrong, I do have the back and sides shaved but not to a point where there's absolutely nothing there. And my hair isn't too long on the top either

• Do you mean the pompadour? cause it's everywhere.

• Ikr? Fuckin Ice-Gem heeds

• probably that goes well with their bad teeth

• oi cunt whats wrong with my haircut
    mines not shaved on the sides tho a little bit of hair

• It's a trend there

The British are weird.

• Brits tend to actually take fashion trends seriously because they are overly feminized... so they've sadly adopted the ill-advised undercut. Kind of pathetic, but there you go.

• 0|0