I have stretch marks on my shoulder. How can I cover or get rid of them?

I go to the fitness studio and work out hard. The effect is that I get stretch marks on my shoulder. How can I cover or get rid of them?

Does tanning salon or tretinoin help? And girls do you find stretch marks icky?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know if it works for men aswell but I think it should. Maybe try cocoa butter. I used it when I was pregnant with my daughters(twins) and I only have a few marks. If I hadnt used it I would have been covered in stretch marks. You might have to get used to the smell though but it sure helped me. Now I am still a "hot mom" in my bikini.

My husband has a few and I really don't mind. I have a few from years ago and he accepts them and loves them and I am the same with him.. I am sure some women with have problems but whoever you are meant to be with will love you with or without stretch marks.

What Girls Said 8

• stretch marks are common place but try vitamin e oil, that's what I use and it helps a lot

• i have had stretch marks and I have found out that drinking lots of water really help; it makes the skin more elastic and therefore when the skin stretches it won't tear and cause stretch marks. hope this helps

• I have no problem with stretch marks but then again I have had a baby so I if you don't mind my stretch marks I won't mind yours is my mind set but I have been using Bio oil for the last 2 months and was shocked that is has helped a lot with softening their appearance and making them fade quite a bit. It says you have to use for at least 3 months so I will keep using it and hopefully they will fade until they are almost gone. Tanning is not good for your skin so I would skip that entirely.

• dont care at all like at all, and don't go tanning cause they won't tan and they will beable to see them more, but you can yous lotion tanners they will make your skin all one colour

• Bio-oil and re-gen oil work you have to use it every few days or twice a day depending on how quick you want them to go ... it dosnt work straight away but it does work same with coco butter like other people have said works wonders =]

• Cocoa butter works well to fade them. Girls get stretch marks too, so they probably won't think it's gross. I don't think I would mind it at all.

• I have no problem with stretch marks everyone has them. Try cocoa butter see if that works

• dont worry bout it when I go to the gym there isn't a guy I don't see that doesn't have stretch marks and girls for that matter...but a quck cover you could try is there's this lotiony kinda stuff I saw on TV its called dermablend I don't know how it works never used it but it looked like it worked good.

What Guys Said 1

• you can cover them easily by wearing clothes

nobody gives a sh*t about stretchmarks