What do you look for in a girl?

The question says it all.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well a few things. At first it's basically how they present themselves, if they look neat and tidy. But once I begin to talk with them I look for certain things such as intelligence and humour as those are important to me.

I also like someone who is genuine and honest, has future goals and is a hard worker. Those all stand out to me as someone who I could be with or at least make a friendship with.

Looks don't matter to me, just have to be clean.

Good Luck.

- Harvey D

What Guys Said 2

• There are a lot of things I would LIKE her to have, but I won't name them because they're optional. Extra credit, if you will.

The things that I MUST have from her though are:

Intelligence

Independence

Witty sense of humor

Self reliance

• easy to talk to, kind but isn't afraid to make fun of me and joke with each other. warm eyes and smile. a girl I can take home but can also take out...durable in a sense. and she has to be crazy, not literally but letting loose for some people is hard so confidence plays a lot into that. generally enjoyable and chill and just herself, whatever that may be its fine as long as she is her self around me

What Girls Said 0