I'm helping a guy put together and outfit to help him on his road to cuteness since he thinks he repels women. What do you think of it? Outfit #1?

Feel free to add in any additions you think there should be, or outfit suggestions.
A maroon cardigan with a light gray dress shirt underneath. A brown or black watch shall be added as an accesory to go with the belt.

These jeans (Rolled up if he wants) w/ a brown or black belt.

With these shoes in black or brown w/ argyle or black, and brown socks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Thats kinda my style too! Lol! I also like to wear vests sometimes or a sports blazer. XD

Something like this would be nice!

cdn.lookastic.com/.../...-square-original-1883.jpg

• *o* I like that it's so polished and cleaned up. It's fine to go super casual every once in a while, but if someone's trying to attract someone while in super casual clothing like basket ball shorts, a t-shirt, black or white socks, and sneakers, then it won't work. Which is what the person I'm trying to help does. I'm going to help with his personality next because he's too much of a Debbie Downer atm. u3u

• I know, and even in his question on why he asked about why he doesn't attract women I mentioned that he needs to work on his personality. I'm not saying he should be fake, but I do think he needs to stop being so negative because that's the type of aura he'll give off and that's not attractive at all. A girl can sense when a guys personality isn't full of confidence and self respect.

• /swoon/

What Guys Said 3

• The only thing and it is a personal thing - I just prefer to wear shirt on its own - I wouldn't wear a sweater/vest or cardigan. Other than that it is fine.

• I don't particularly like it, but I have the fashion sense of a Neanderthal.

I just stopped by to say I think what you're doing is kind.

• I'll be posting another outfit too to see if people like it.

• Gotcha. Well, since I don't have much fashion sense, you probably should do the opposite of what I say. He's lucky to have a friend like you.

Tell me a bit about this guy, if you don't mind.

• Lol He's not a friend, he's actually a random GaGer who I don't know. xD

• Cardigans aren't for everybody. They do nothing to compliment your figure. You need to be slim and ideally have broad shoulders to look good in one. Otherwise they make you look dumpy.

• With this guys body he'd be able to pull off a cardigan. You don't always have to be super slim, you just have to have a shape that could pull it off, and he has it. :T

What Girls Said 3