@medical2412 Outfit #2 for you. Girls, guys, please give your opinions on the outfits, and outfit suggestions if you want. What do you think?

With this one instead of formal-casual I'm going for all casual, and really basic. Hopefully this won't seem too over done to anyone.
Blue flanel long sleeved shirt (rolled up) with either a white or grey under shirt.

@medical2412 Outfit #2 for you. Girls, guys, please give your opinions on the outfits, and outfit suggestions if you want. What do you think?
Black belt.

Dark blue jeans.

Black suede boots, or black sneakers.

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Outfit 2 is more of my "speed".

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• nice combination
    I like suede boots <3

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks, I'm trying to help out a GaGer who thinks he repels women with some outfits. Although I find it's both his fashion and his personality that need a bit of work. I think if he wasn't so down on his self and his love life he'd do better with women because they won't be able to sense the negativity.

• Show All

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 2

• I like it! Very cute!

0|0
    0|0
  • That is more suitable menwear than the other post.

0|0
    0|0
    • Glad you approve of this one. Not going to lie I like the other one better since it's formal-casual so it could be work wear, or everyday wear. I liked how it was flexible, but I agree this is probably what most American guys would choose making it a little more suitable given the culture.

• Yes, that's very nice of you to do this.