@medical2412 Outfit #2 for you. Girls, guys, please give your opinions on the outfits, and outfit suggestions if you want. What do you think?

With this one instead of formal-casual I'm going for all casual, and really basic. Hopefully this won't seem too over done to anyone.
Blue flanel long sleeved shirt (rolled up) with either a white or grey under shirt.

Black belt.

Dark blue jeans.

Black suede boots, or black sneakers.

Most Helpful Guy

• Outfit 2 is more of my "speed".

Most Helpful Girl

• nice combination
    I like suede boots <3

• Thanks, I'm trying to help out a GaGer who thinks he repels women with some outfits. Although I find it's both his fashion and his personality that need a bit of work. I think if he wasn't so down on his self and his love life he'd do better with women because they won't be able to sense the negativity.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 2

• I like it! Very cute!

• That is more suitable menwear than the other post.

• Glad you approve of this one. Not going to lie I like the other one better since it's formal-casual so it could be work wear, or everyday wear. I liked how it was flexible, but I agree this is probably what most American guys would choose making it a little more suitable given the culture.

• Yes, that's very nice of you to do this.