Do men think nipple piercings on women are sexy?

I don't want to pierce my nipples because it's not my thing. I just want to know if men think that nipple piercings are sexy or slutty?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that men like it because it lets them know that the woman thinks about sex in a recreational way. It may not be true, but it is our perception. If a woman will get a nipple piercing, then she is likely to be a bit freaky in other areas.

I hope this helps you understand men... we are not too complicated to understand. We like beer, sports and sex.

Good Luck,

James

What Guys Said 8

• If I was fooling around with a girl, and took off her bra to find her nipples pierced, I'd be instantly turned off, possibly even to the point where I wouldn't want sex. I don't want to be with some p*rnstar club party chick.

• just plain nasty IMO.

• Neither, its plain unattractive to me.

• Absolutely NOT!

It's just trashy and I don't know why a girl would even want to do it to herself.

• Absolutely sexy. But there's more. Because the nipple rings/bars go inside the nipple area, they awaken a whole bunch of other nerve endings, resulting in a very different pleasure experience!

• Good God no!

• I don't see how I could interoperate it as sexy or any one else for that matter but maybe some one does.

• nag, it doesn't alow us to play with them

What Girls Said 4

• Not the good guys.

• I have nipple piercings and my boyfriend loves them. He plays with them any chance he gets

• Not really.

• some probably do.

i think its sexy. it would only be slutty if you went around showing everybody. like if I heard through the grapevine that suzy had a nipple tattoo I would think she's slutty because how did everyone see it?