Is this dress exposing too much?

If you would see a girl wearing this dress would you think she is slutty or that it's too revealing?
The dress

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Not the dress looks fine but buying a dress from a website called nasty girl maybe isn't a good idea if you want to stay away from the slut persona

• 😂😂😂 well you are right with that

Most Helpful Girl

• It's only fine if you have small boobs. Otherwise it will look as too much.

• Why do I feel like there's a hidden message behind that statement?

• @Illusive_Man there isn't really. That's just the rule for every cut out top. With big breasts you would look like a porn star.

What Guys Said 17

• It's more of a summer night thing than something you'll want to wear on a regular basis ain't it... unless you're into that kinda thang

• Yes, it's a little short but it's fine.

• Seems fine to me. Maybe a bit short but not bad.

• Depends on where and when she's wearing it. If she wore it at a party or any other special occasion, it would be fine. If she wore it casually, it wouldn't exactly be modest.

• That dress seems fine to me.

• Exposing too much? Hmm... no... not really. It's exposing a little, but... Hmm.. If you have any doubts, then wear a dress that doesn't expose anything at all.

• Honestly it really depends on the body of the girl wearing

If ur filling that shit out with guys bumping heads to see ur ass or stare at ur tits then yea
    Its too revealing

• Looks like a perfectly appropriate clubbing dress. It's a bit short (like must clubbing dresses). The only way I could see it being too much is if you have large breasts. Then that center slit could prove to be a problem.

• I don't know if it exposes too much or not but I know I like it it's very attractive to me.

• Bit overkill, don'tcha think?

• It looks cute, maybe a little too much boobage, but it looks good

• No it's fine it's not showing anything.

• No, that's fine... very nice!

• Uau, it's so sexy...

Lol, no. I hate the word slut...

• Wear the one which does not reveal the bosom.

• Not at all.

• it looks really sexy and classy on the girl in the pic... i don't know if it'll have the same effect on you tho

What Girls Said 13

• I feel like it's an interesting silhouette but it's reeeeeeally short for the slash down the middle :/

• i actually like it but it is WAY too short for my taste.

• No, wear whatever the hell you want.

• i don't think its too revealing

• I don't think so but it is a little short, you could always wear a little something to cover your arms or some leggings with it if it bothers you and you really like the dress.

• It's risque, but no I wouldn't only because I don't like to judge people on what they are wearing... but if she wore that dress to an interview then that's a different story.

• I would kindly offer her my sewing machine for a day or two...

• that dress looks cool to me

• I think it would look amazing as long as it was worn tastefully, and fit correctly ( as in the top wasn't completely gaping open revealing everything and everything..!) but worn with some real nice shoes and maybe a statement clutch and you could have some real class going on there!

• THAT is a cute dress!

• It depends how big your bra size is

• It's something I would wear. Awesome!

• It would depend on the occasion...