Opinion about these shoes?

• Love
  • Hate/dislike

Most Helpful Girl

• I LOVE it!!! Great to use on an attacker as well.

What Guys Said 16

• Those shoes immediately brought an old comedy routine of Steve Martin's to mind.

---

"Cruel Shoes" written by Steve Martin

Anna knew she had to have some new shoes today, and Carlo had helped her try on every pair in the store. Carlo spoke wearily, "Well, that's every pair of shoes in the place."
    "Oh, you must have one more pair..."
    "No, not one more pair... Well, we have the cruel shoes, but no one would want..."
    Anna interrupted, "Oh yes, let me see the cruel shoes!"
    Carlo looked incredulous. "No Anna, you don't understand, you see the cruel shoes are..."
    "Get them!"
    Carlo disappeared into the back room for a moment, then returned with an ordinary shoe box. He opened the lid and removed a hideous pair of black and white pumps. But these were not an ordinary pair of black and white pumps; both were left feet, one had aright angle turn with separate compartments that pointed the toes in impossible directions. The other shoe was six inches long and was curved inward like a rocking chair with a vise and razor blades to hold the foot in place.
    Carlo spoke hesitantly, "... Now you see why... they're not fit for humans..."
    "Put them on me."
    "But..."
    "Put them on me!"
    Carlo knew all arguments were useless. He knelt down before her and forced the feet into the shoes.
    The screams were incredible.
    Anna crawled over to the mirror and held her bloody feet up where she could see.
    "I like them."
    She paid Carlo and crawled out of the store into the street.
    Later that day, Carlo was overheard saying to a new customer, "Well, that's every shoe in the place. Unless, of course, you'd like to try the cruel shoes."

• The latest fashion in anti-creep wear.

See a guy at the bar who is staring at your chest? Impale his testicles right on the shoe.
    Is Jerry still trying to hit on you in the office? Impale these bad boys into his shins, then tell him you were the one who ate his yogurt cup.

Every pair comes with reinforced heels to pop out their platella, serrated soles for quick-and-easy decapitation, and a washcloth to remove any dried blood from your fashionable new statement to society.

• 0_0 I wouldn't want to be kicked in the groin by those things, talk about ouch, those are some task master type shoes right there lol.

• Guys may have afraid of talking to you, just tellin...

• They look dangerous.

• Stupid and waste of money -.-

• Damn. Creepy. I don't like them.

• A bit out there for me I am afraid

• I think those would look badass if there's a matching outfit to go with them!

• If you were wearing those I'd be afraid you'd rape me or something. Or I'd end up tied to bed and on Youtube crying.

• They are very impractical. If by any chance you fall. The pointed spikes can become painful if not pierce the skin.

• Are they attractive? Only is someone plans on wearing them to hell.

• Without the spikes they would be cool

• Ugly just like all womens shoes.

• Good for kicking ex boyfriends in the balls, but for me I wouldn't like them, a bit too punk for my liking.

• Kinky shoes

What Girls Said 20

• They're kind of tacky and just... Too Much.

• lol I'm sorry these r terrible.

• Eww, I voted B.

• Looks really ugly.

• They're a bit over the top, but I love them and I'd definitely wear them

• I really love them from an artistic point of view, but they look like they'd kill to wear :/

• I think people are intimidated by my creative ability

• Are you wearing them for protection? Those things may scare off the general public, but, hey, wear what you like!

• Not very cute...

• More love than hate, BUT I dislike the spikes, LOVE the heel! =)

• I know right? The heel looks awesome

• Yup!
      But I've seen the exact same heels with the spine heel that have a smooth leather front - I think Demonia. Not sure.

• i dont like them at all

• I kinda wanna kick someone with this. With their approval of course! 😊

• They're awesome, if you ever got attacked, you could use them as a weapon.

• If I was Lady Gaga, I would wear it.

• I don't like it..😳

• They look like you could kill someone with them. Ugh, I would never ever wear that.

• I would not buy them, but they are still kind of cool.

• The heels made in Hell.

• They look... dangerous

• Too much. . . . . .

• I'm sure they would come in handy during the zombie apocalypse.