Ladies do you find tattoos attractive on a guy?

I have a tattoo on my neck and my lower arms..I just wanted to hear your opinions..most girls seem turned on by it

0|0
24|1

Most Helpful Girl

• there is no such thing as an attractive neck tattoo. they're a deal breaker. tattoos on the arms and chest are nice if they're tasteful and well-done.

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree. I'd only like it if it was on the shoulder or back. But then again you have to be pretty well defined for it to be attractive to me though.

What Girls Said 23

• Yes. I like them if they have a good design, not a generic one. Something unique. I also like peircings on a guy but not too many

0|0
    0|0
  • here , ill answer this honestly . I might get turned on by them , sure . but there honestly gonna linger in my head. especialy the one on your neck . why ? because if things were to get serious between me & a guy with a tattoo on his neck , I wouldn't know how to bring him home to my parents , because a tattoo on your NECK doesn't seem too professional . but that's just my opinion :) you asked , I answered . no offencee at all .

0|0
    0|0
  • I think tattoos are extremely sexy. As long as your tattoo has a meaning behind it and you didn't get them as a "cool factor," I think tattoos have the ability to enhance something that is already beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what they are. But usually I like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tatts on a guy are sexy as hell. I love them on arms, chest, back, neck. This would really turn me on.

0|0
    0|0
  • i love tattoos! I personally think their addicting becuz I have 4 of my own.

and I think on men they look sexy.. but only if they have some type of meaning not

just some type of nonsense that is just stupid! and not that many because having your

body full is not that cute either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, they're a turn-on, but I like tattoos that have a meaning. If you got them just to get them, I won't respect you.

1|0
    0|0
  • tatoos are attractve if they are in hidden places and if they are not so big. but I prefer guys without them ..they seem more respectable

0|0
    0|0
  • no. lol theyre embaressing becuase think about it, it may look awesome now but when ur 70 years old people will think ur a freak

0|0
    0|0
  • I love guys with tattoos. Full back, Arms, Neck, Hand,and Chest. some tats makes guys more attractive 2 me, but that's just me.

0|0
    0|0
  • i love tattoos on a guy. I have one on the back of my neck and guys with tattoos just are so sexy to me. I just like guys who have tattoos all over their body that you can't see their skin anymore that's just nasty to me

0|0
    0|0
  • well hells ya. especially arm and back tattoos

2|0
    0|0
  • no

0|0
    1|0
  • Depends on what it's OF. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • In my opinion, its irrelevant.. For example, I have a tatto, but I like it because of the meaning.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I find that very attractive...especially a neck tattoo!

0|0
    0|0
  • Tatted guys turn me on

0|0
    0|0
  • small one is fine but too much is kinda scary

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the tattoo

0|0
    0|0
  • I love guys with a cross on their back! It's sexy!

0|0
    1|0
  • Not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a big fan of them, but one or two can be sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • i think its verrrry attractive. but if the guy isn't attractive then no.

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 1

• wow, I never would have guessed that girls thought they were attractive.

0|0
    0|0