Wearing hats backwards?

What do you think of a guy wearing hats/baseball caps backwards with sunglasses on? What do you think if you came one across randomly? And what do you think how this style fits me?
Wearing hats backwards?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think anything. I know many people would assume he's a douche, jerk, asshole, player... but it's just a clothing style. If we shouldn't slut shame, then we shouldn't "douche shame" either. Just because you're dress that way, doesn't mean you're a douche, right?

• Thanks for the MHO

• No prob, actually i don't really wear hats at all. It's just a nice changing of appearence for quite sometimes. Like you said, it's just a clothing style.

• I don't wear them very often, only when it's cold outside, but I do wear them backwards sometimes. I'm sure some people will think a different way about me, but fuck it, I like it.

What Girls Said 3

• I know that's a sign that a girl is gay, but for a guy... I don't know if it has a significance, but I don't see the point of it. They're made to sheiled your eyes from the sun...

• I why i would use it. Bad hair day or when its cold outside even for raining (my umbrella keeps breaking apart or gets lost/stolen and i don't like it carrying it everywhere (too much info, sorry))

• *I know why...

• Haha Well it makes some sense...
      But it's still not waterproof and I don't think it's particularly warm either. But may work for you. =)

• I don't think much, but it's sort of swaggy.

• Looks okay.

What Guys Said 4