Wearing hats backwards?

What do you think of a guy wearing hats/baseball caps backwards with sunglasses on? What do you think if you came one across randomly? And what do you think how this style fits me?
Wearing hats backwards?

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think anything. I know many people would assume he's a douche, jerk, asshole, player... but it's just a clothing style. If we shouldn't slut shame, then we shouldn't "douche shame" either. Just because you're dress that way, doesn't mean you're a douche, right?

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks for the MHO

• No prob, actually i don't really wear hats at all. It's just a nice changing of appearence for quite sometimes. Like you said, it's just a clothing style.

• I don't wear them very often, only when it's cold outside, but I do wear them backwards sometimes. I'm sure some people will think a different way about me, but fuck it, I like it.

What Girls Said 3

• I know that's a sign that a girl is gay, but for a guy... I don't know if it has a significance, but I don't see the point of it. They're made to sheiled your eyes from the sun...

0|1
    0|0
    • I why i would use it. Bad hair day or when its cold outside even for raining (my umbrella keeps breaking apart or gets lost/stolen and i don't like it carrying it everywhere (too much info, sorry))

• *I know why...

• Haha Well it makes some sense...
      But it's still not waterproof and I don't think it's particularly warm either. But may work for you. =)

• I don't think much, but it's sort of swaggy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks okay.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4