What are you wearing today? Is a bad sense of style a deal breaker?

And what's your favorite outfit? Do we have some fashionistas here?😏
Do clothes matter to you?
I'm wearing this off shoulder top today. One of my favorite tops.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hair up, maxi dress, sandals, sunglasses perched on top of my head.

Love fashion and clothes, I can be slightly alternative, love vintage fashions from the first half of the twentieth century and steampunk but then again I can be pretty normal, and follow fashion, what ever feels and looks good.

By the way, I love your gypsy top and I love the colour you look great

• Oh bohemian :)
      Your style sounds SO cool! You got any pictures?
      I love shopping at second hand stores too.
      Thank you :)

• Glad you like
      Not of me in anything vintage sorry, well not at hand anyway. I will take one the next time I have some thing vintage on, and post it :)

• Do that :)

What Guys Said 17

• I'm rocking basketball shorts and a tshirt. Usually it's basketball shorts/sweats/jeans and a tshirt/hoodie depending on the weather. Many times in the cold it's just basketball shorts and hoodie.

Clothing and sense of style isn't a deal breaker or anything with me, it'd be quite hypocritical of me if it was.

• Catching me at the wrong time, I'm still in my gym clothes, haha. But usually I'm all about keeping it fresh to death😎

• I like that outfit

• I'm wearing sweatpants with a hoodie. It's super casual and I don't match at all lol
    I really don't care though haha
    A bad sense of style isn't a deal breaker for me.
    My favorite outfit is probably my super fancy dressing up clothes. I look damn good in it and I clean up well lol

• I'm wearing a basic short-sleeved white shirt, brown boxers, sporty dark blue shorts, and short white socks. Comfy.

• Nice top - I am usually casual - Blue jeans and a blue stripe polo shirt.

• I'm just wearing a onesie, hipster style is a deal breaker.

• Hehe, yesterday it was a suit as usual lol. Today in Ibiza jumper and track suits, lol jokes, buttoned short sleeve shirt and swimming pants xD and also nice top! :)

• Whoa 🙈 Just wow😍

• U look great as always 😛 as for me it's a lazy day i am in PJS

• it is Sunday morning here, and my day off

So, still to get up, and naked in bed

• "Is a bad sense of style a deal-breaker?"

Guys: Don't care

Girls: Definitely

• i'm wearing sweats and a tank. No need to be fancy right now

• shorts and a shirt stained with pizza sauce, pesto sauce and green pepper juice

• nothing just a black boxer

• Shirt and chino pants, nice and standard for me

• What's it for? I mean, what are you doing, that you got all fancied up for?

• Umm it's an everyday look for me lol... was hanging out with friends

• Your age explains the immaturity

• You lost the argument already. No need to play the age card just because you don't have anything else to say.

What Girls Said 10

• today I'm in my pjs lol.

yesterday however :P i was in a black lace jacket, black top and a white pencil skirt.

• It's laundry day for me and I also have to run some errands, so it'll most likely be a sweatpants kind of day for me. I can't really say that a bad sense of style is a deal breaker because everyone has their own sense of style. As long as he's not sloppy looking and the style isn't too over the top, we're good.

• I'm wearing a purple shirt and pajama pants.
    Clothes start being important to me since I'm trying to change the way I dress.

• I usually wear sweats , yoga/track pants and hoodies everyday. I'm wearing a skirt and jean jacket today. A bad sense of style is definitely not a deal breaker for me.

• I'm a big fan of yoga pants :)

• Oh my goodness, I'm the same way! Unless it's something formal, I'm in sweats/yoga/track pants and hoodie! I get lots of people telling me "aren't you hot?" but I just love the cozy feeling :)

• I like your top.

I am wearing a cheetah print dress.
    It's hot again. :p

My favorite outfit is wearing dresses or skirts. :p

• I like this off shoulder, if that strap did not come with the top best not to show it.
    I am staying home today so only wearing t shirt and short

• i stayed in today so i'm just wearing a pink polka-dotted nightshirt right now
    i don't have a favorite outfit, but i do love this cashmere blend sweater that i own
    clothes aren't really a deal-breaker for me

• I'm wearing a burgundy plaid shirt with a white cami underneath, some blue jean shorts and my burgundy vans.

• Umm I don't really have a style, I just wear whatever I feel like wearing.

right now I'm wearing a yellow-pink plaid shirt, denim shorts and cowgirl boots :)

• I'm wearing yoga pant's and a tank top. Reason being I don't have to go anywhere today. I'm not really big on fashion so I wear what I find cute and layerable.