Which out of these dresses do you like best?

If 3 girls that you liked on the same level were wearing these dresses which dress would attract you to approach the girl?
Dress 1
Dress 2
Dress 3

• Dress 1
  • Dress 2
  • Dress 3

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the third dress

Most Helpful Girl

• love the last one but i still find bit too short. i think i've seen that one on another question.

What Guys Said 7

• Dress 3, without a doubt but that would also depend on the occasion (e. g. soiree). In a formal setting, I'd be more comfortable to approach you in Dress 1.

• I like dress 1 but the girl in it needs a body to wear something like that (meaning not too thin like the girl in the picture).

• I like dress 1 the best, looks the most elegant. First one is a bit bright, and the second a bit too open. All are nice, but yeah, I like number 1 the most.

• Haha just realised my mistake. I like the 3rd dress the most. Replace the 1 with a 3

• I choose the third as best.

• I like the first dress better.

• Sorry the tabs confused me, that would be the 3rd dress I like better.

• Dress 3, especially if the wearer would be well endowed.

• I prefer girls in jeans, shorts and sweatpants, I really don't like dresses.

What Girls Said 6

• These aren't quite my style. The third one is the closest, if th skirt part was a little longer. Little black dress is a classic!

• I love the 1st dress, don't like the 2nd dress at all and the 3rd dress is just okay to me. I tend to prefer form fitting things though.

• None.
    If I had to choose, the last one but the cut in the chest ruined it.

• I love the third :O

• Dress 3

fill

• I like dress #3 :P