Is this a dumb idea for a tattoo?

So my mother loves birds. She also loves the idea of when people pass away, their spirit is watching us and they are always around. When my sister passed away years ago, we have always seen a lot of red cardnials around, so we like to think that my sisters spirit is in a cardnial. Then when my dad passed away, we see humming birds everywhere, when we have never seen a humming bird in this area at all before. Also one of the smypathy cards we got had a humming bird on the front of it, so we like to believe thats him.
So for the tattoo i would want a flower and a humming bird and cardnial flying around it. And maybe a blue jay because i feel when my mother passed away, her spirit would be one :)
I dont know where or how big i would get it though. and of course im young so i have a while to decide.

Most Helpful Guy

• That is a lovely idea for a tattoo

Most Helpful Girl

• Wait on the blue jay but definitely do the cardinal and hummingbird. I love this idea so so much

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds really nice, but maybe hold off on the bluejay until your mom has actually passed lol that might be a bit weird, especially if you don't see a lot of blue jays around

• That's so sweet sounding. I say you put the cardinal and humming bird around a flower and leave a place for when you mom dies you can put whatever bird there.