There are lots of bands that wear makeup is it ok for us men too even if we r not in a band?

i see lots of bands wear makup is it ok for us men to i mean yes im in a band but if i was not can i still wear it i think its cute and loving and i feel like if im my self then y would anyone care but lots of people like to stare and talk so help out all the guys that want to...

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Too many people are concerned what others will think of them. If you want to wear make-up, wear it, and wear it proudly. Better to live your life the way you want and be happy then to have to live the way others think you should live and never experience anything for yourself.

What Girls Said 5

• Well yeah. I've seen guys in hot topic with eyeliner. One was p hot but depends on how you wear it and your features.

• If putting make up on your face is your thing, then go ahead.
    Me personally don't like guys with make up. It already annoys me that my man nicks my razor if he has misplaced his, let alone my eyeliner

• He just being him and if u really like him y can't he

• I don't like makeup on men.
    :(

• I don't like that but if you must, go ahead :)

• Go to south Korea... Its totally acceptable and all the Korean chicks there will love u