Look at my picture and please give tips I really want them?

My body is right except for my flabby stomach which is why I never take my shirt off in public no girl wants to see flab rolls. How do I get my abs

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually think you're pretty attractive 😍😍😍. On the workout part, idrk lol. Sorry

What Girls Said 2

• If you do ab exercises all that's doing is building the muscle up
    If you want them to be visible you need to do some running or go to the gym to lose the extra skin

• I do a lot of bike cardio

• You might want to find something that is working on your whole body instead of just your legs
      Sitting slows down blood flow which obviously doesn't help with losing weight
      And try cut down on as many salty/ sugary foods as possible

• Well the whole diet part i gotta put into effect

• You have to work out a lot and eat lots of protein. You look good though!

What Guys Said 3

• From a guy who lost over a hundred pounds and have kept it off for a long time this is how you do it:

Stop eating McDonalds, Burger King, etc.
    Avoid grains.
    Avoid carbs. If you can keep your carbs under 30 or so a day you will have more energy and feel much better than you today.
    Consume high protein foods like meat (not fast food), fat free milk, eggs, cheese, peanuts, etc.

Do some type of aerobic activity. Anything repetitive that gets your heart rate going. I walk as fast as I can for around thirty minutes every other day. The time spent doing that is about how long it takes to watch a sit-com on TV.

If you smoke, quit.

The reason you are carrying a fat gut is from the choices you make. Change those choices with healthy things you can live with and your fat will burn off your body in the form of energy.

• I would go to a gym and ask a trainer for specific exercises

• You workout bro.