GAG'ers, do you stick to "your style" when dressing or do you like to try out new things?

Some people have their own style and if you would take their pic and hide the face, there would be no doubt "it's him"...
However, it can be exciting to see how others try out things and get compliments for classy and attractive outfits.
So GAG'ers, are you a favourite of trying out or do you stick to your favourite looks?

• I have my style and often wear it
  • I like to change and try out

Most Helpful Girl

• I can be slightly alternative, love vintage fashions from the first half of the twentieth century, love steampunk and certain gothic items.
    But then again I can be pretty normal, and follow fashion. A right mix,

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 20

• I am currently in the process of making my style more grown up. I revamped my summer wardrobe and wear primarily professional dresses and cardigans. And then I have my going out style which usually consists of crop tops and either a skirt or jeggings depending how fancy the place is.

• Good luck with your new style, it sounds nice & classy :D

• I usually stick to my style. Friends say it is like a laid back Rocker Chic look. Like combining an elegant chiffon blouse with skinny jeans, rough biker boots and leather jacket. There is always some breach of style in my outfits, but it works.

I don't really follow current fashion trends to the nine either. Some things I like, I'll incorporate them into my existing wardrobe. I have many basics wich I change up with statement pieces.

• I often wear "my style" but I do try new things once in a while. My sister dresses the opposite of me (she wears brights, very sporty, super short etc) and I tried some of her clothes but I prefer my darks. The vintage mixed with some chic modern pieces is more me.

• I change my style all the time - maybe as often as the seasons change.

But, I mostly go off of what I got in my closet. And damn, I got a shitload of shit in my closet. They're all different and I mix and match. Try not to overdo it sometimes, I don't wanna look too crazy.

• Sounds exciting... so sometimes your look could be catching more attention than a 300W light bulb than haha :D
      Guys are generally not good in combinations, so don't be shy if you mix and match... I couldn't do better by far!

• 😊👍

Yeah but I respect and appreciate guys with a universal style - who can pull anything off.

• Trying different things is always nice, but I always keep the 'skeleton' of my style there.. and build whatever I want onto it. =)

• Yeah the creativity of a girl beats us guys by miles... admitted :D

• Haha yeah for sure! The day I choose a hair braid, bra and pantyhose I'll tip you off so the video can be posted on the web hahaha 8)
      From the back please, I'll need to stay anonymous... the rumours you know 8) 8)

• Haha completely understand. 👙👘👒

• Those days I mix elements from rock and rockabilly and more mainstream styles. I 've tried different styles in the past but didn't like them. I 'd be open in trying new styles in the future

• i pretty much always wear black or another dark colour if that counts as a style? but yeah some times i'll wear my bright blue dress or something but less than once a month

• Sure it counts :D
      And blue is a nice fresh colour whereas black is quite classy... sounds like a nice style!

• I buy things I wouldn't normally and try it out. :)

• Haha and is the feedback generally positive? As far as I've seen on your profile pics, that's always been a yes :D

• Yes and thanks. :P

• I stick to my style and what I like. I don't care about trends or what's out of style

• Haha trends are not my thing either... I couldn't follow the trends since I'm not aware of them :o

• I like trying out new stuff, though usually I stick to sweats, yoga pants and hoodies.
    I don't touch skirts and crop tops though lol

• I'm curious what the feedback of the guys is, aren't they trying to "get you into a skirt"?
      Nice avatar you have there, is she an inhabitant of your house?

• Hmm they usually comment on how comfy and relaxed I look...
      Skirts don't really fit with my personality I guess, but thats just my opinion.

And unfortunately, no... This one's from google :P

• my clothing style is fairly consistent
    the only things i'll change are my hair and eye color (contacts)

• I mostly stick to my own style.

• I'm also a person of fixed habits... the experiment is not my favourite thing!

• I see! A T-shirt and jeans are popular on my side as well, so comfortable :D

• I rarely switch up my clothing style. You'd have to force me to try new things.

• Can you describe your style, or see if you can find a pic on google that matches it? Just curious :D

• I don't think I have a set style.
    I think I dress different every now and then.

• I mostly try out new things :)

• I pretty much stick to my casual style of whats comfortable.

• I like that! For me as well, except when going to work, it's casual or sports outfit :D

• I prefer to stick to my own style.

• We agree on that one... don't like to experiment either. I would screw up haha!

• I like bit of changes as long as it is comfortable

• Thanks Kangy! And the outfit on your new profile pic looks like the right choice :D

• But you are not able fo see the full pic of my top

• No only a part, but the colors looked nice :D
      That is, to me... I'm color blind so if even I enjoy the colors they are nice for sure!

• I wear anything that I think is cute and fits me.

• Nice :D
      I personally also like that attitude more, it guantees nice surprises from time to time.
      The chance you can tell someone "you look good today" if they stick to one style is far smaller :o

• I have my own style and I don't follow the fashion trend. I pick my clothes by the mood that I have that day, maybe a little bit boyish, or casual, or edgy, or childish or feminine.

• Nice! I wouldn't have the knowledge to be able to do that :o

• I don't think there's any knowledge to dress what you are and what you feel. I just grab some clothes and mix match them. I never read magazine and fashion stuff. I just don't really care I guess

• Haha if I'd do that I don't know what people would say... I generally keep it very simple or once someone has told me things go nicely together, I'll wear the combination again :D

What Guys Said 10

• I try them all

• I wouldn't exactly call it my style but I am very casual and usually stick to that.

• I prefer that to... shorts or training suit when possible, else jeans and only a suit for work or special occasions!

• Jeans and a tshirt, men who peacock want flogging.

• Hahaha not certain if that statement is true... but can't confirm it's wrong either :D

• I like sticking to my casual jeans-and-t-shirt, but I don't mind tossing in a bit of flare once and a while. Now that I've lost weight, I can do so more comfortably.

• That outfit wouldn't make me unhappy for sure, I like comfortable clothes as well.
      Fortunately they invented the training suit and the shorts :D

• Nope I stick to my own style and don't venture far from it.

• Like me... we guys keep it simple :D
      All the guys who answer this question probably have as many shoes TOGETHER as the average girl 8)

• Exactly the same nr as me... for if you include my 2 pairs of sports shoes :D

• Very nice.

• Company dress code M-Th. My style F-Sun

• New things. Always. I recently started wearing leggings. I look awesome in them, but they took some bravery getting used to.

• I must admit I can't see in front of me what a male legging would look like. But why not, it can't look wrong :D

• I usually just stick to my style.

• I see... and what's your style like? For example "always jeans + T-shirt" or "very colorful",...

• Always track pants + track jacket +t-shirt

• jeans, t shirt. fuck fashion.

• I'm pretty preppy and have been for a few years now once I found my style I stuck with it now I wear ties everyday and bow ties and blazers and khakis and slacks and buttoned up polos all the time

• Sounds like my style: ties to work and casual clothes elsewhere :D