What do you think of red?

Ladies and gentlemen... What are your opinions on ladies wearing red lipstick? Love it? Hate it? Or don't give a damn?

Most Helpful Guy

• Love it! Especially if the girl has a pale complexion.

• Great, because my friends sometimes refer to me as a ghost :)

• Please be content with your skin tone and avoid the sun. If you must tan, use spray-on. In 30 years you will be glad you did.

• Don't worry, I love my complexion! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm it really depends. What shade of red and on what skin complexion?
    Are the lips full, thin or in-between?

• Fair complexion, a darker red that's a cross between ruby and burgundy, and full-ish lips

• Sounds pretty awesome to me. Fair complexion compliments the color you're describing.

What Guys Said 7

• I prefer light/subtle/nude shades of lipstick

• Depends on the occasion and the manner of her clothing. It can be very appealing, but can also send the wrong immage entirely.

• Don't care either way

• I'm not a fan for the most part.

• I don't like red lipstick, but doesn't really bother me anywhere else.

• i really love it i never known why. either red or light pink i love both on a girl.

• It really depends on the lady and the outfit

What Girls Said 11

• I really like it, though it doesn't look good on just anybody, for example, it doesn't look good on me I think because I have quite thin lips.

• I love the way red lipsticks look! I usually prefer lip stains or waterproof lipsticks because they don't rub off on anything your lips touch, though sometimes they can be drying to the lips

• It depends on the tone... like warmer reds for warmer skin tones, vice versa
    It can look pretty cool tho

• I used to hate it and thought it was too attention grabbing, that however was before I discovered MAC's Ruby Woo. It's so flattering, it makes my teeth look whiter and actually compliments my skin tone.

• I like red lipstick in formal uses only. Every other time it's lip balm for me

• If it doesn't get on him, and the shade flatters me - then it's hot.

• I personally love it ❤

• Some people can pull it off other just please no.

• The red is a good song.

• Looks good sometimes.

• Personally, I love it. There's a red for everyone, and it is just so classic.