Girls, Attractive shoes?

So i have nike frees, roshe runs, vans, and a couple pairs of boat shoes. I was wondering which is most attractive to girls. my average outfit is cackeys and like a 3/4 sleeve or t shirt. I do dress around my shoes though. Which do girls find most attractive and what are some outfits to go with them? what are some other attractive shoes to buy/wear?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• you need a big <3 to match!

lol but yeah that sounds good, I also like straight dark wash denim with timberlands

What Girls Said 3

• I love a guy in Nikes. It oddly turns me on. Vans are cute if you're a skater boy. I like some boat shoes, but not sperrys or toms or those gator thingys lol. Khakis and a Tee is a nice casual dress style. Sounds good

• With a t-shirt and jeans grab those Nikes. Make sure they're nice and clean, though. With anything nicer, I'm a fan of Sperrys.

• i like vans on a guy. i think vans with jeans and a casual t shirt is probably the most attractive. i guess you can also look into converse, but i don't see that many guys wearing it anymore (i personally would never give up converse). also, if you wear boat shoes with some generic button down and shorts, you may look like a frat boy, and most of the girls i know (and i) kind of laugh at guys who dress that way...