Do guys talk about other guys?

me and my girls always talk about how we want X girls butt or how we love T girls hair.. Seems like girls always compliment and talk about each others assets.. Or at least we do. My question is if guys do the same about each others muscle or whatever or is that to FABULOUS­čśé

Most Helpful Guy

• No we don't, cause we can't be grown ups about it. Imagine a group of friends and sudenly one says the following: "Hmm, I wish I had that guys biceps and abs!! And look at that butt!! I would get a lot of girls if I had those eyes too".

Can you imagine what happens in the next 5 seconds?, ok, I'll tell you: "dude you're gay"; "dafuq man?"; "fcking fag", "so many girls around and you're looking at guys ?", etc...

I obviously exagerated, but seriously NO, it can never happen without others at least thinking you're gay (which is fine... if you are)

• While many girls do the same, and even touch each others boobs and asses, and whatever, and nobody calls them gay (and they usually aren't). But man don't tolerate those things

• Ha-ha this is so true😂

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually, I've noticed that some of them do it. However, it is not a very common behavior.

What Guys Said 12

• Depends on the guys - If they are into looks and fashion they probably do discuss other guys looks - Me and my friends are quite casual who are more likely to discuss the guys' personalities or their sporting ability.

• Yeah, we see a guy in the gym and afterwards we say, yeah I wish I had that dangling between my legs...

LOL. Of course we don't. We may envy some aspect of someone's appearance but we don't talk about it like that. "Oh I wish I was tall and buff like Joe". Doesn't happen.

• Nope can honestly say neither me or my friends have ever talked about other guys, the closest I've ever gotten is when at the gym and your fellow gym rat walks in, he'll be like looking good bro, you'll say the same thing back, that's pretty much it.

• Add my voice to the chorus of "No! Of course not!".

• No. Unless it's something extreme maybe. But in general we don't talk about other guys.

• We usually talk about girls and other stuff we can brag on

• I don't have anybody i can talk to that about but i think it. I wish i had friends i could be more open with like that.

• not really

• In your dreams, perhaps.

• No we don't..

• Never in terms of looks.

Guys who lift might comment on bulk progress, in as non 'that looks good' way as possible.

• No, that would be gay.

What Girls Said 0