What you look first in girls?

What you look first in girls?

• Style / Beauty
  • Attraction / Looks
  • Figure

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted style and beauty. I'm not too interested in the beauty part. What matters is the style. Beauty, looks, attraction, figure are mostly concerned with the girls physical appearance, whereas style is more to do with her personality. How she interprets her own thoughts and likes in the way she dresses.

@Lollieschan is sadly no longer here, but she has a blog that shows an incredible style (in my eyes, anyway)

http://lollieschanstrashdump.blogspot.se/

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• B, and "attraction means in this case: a nice welcoming smile... or if she's shy at least a welcoming attitude :D
    Feeling at ease with someone you love is so important... much more important than physical attraction which will follow automatically once the hearts have met each other!

• I look for her style first, because it can tell you a lot about her personality. If she's wearing sporty clothes, she probably likes playing sports. If she's wearing a skirt in the middle of winter, I know we'll probably not get along, stuff like that...

• The attractiveness of her face comes first to me.

• Attraction And Looks First, then the rest will be talked about in great detail

• If she has a nice butt!! 😉

Hshaha just kidding... I choose option B and then I look at her butt secretly... LOL

• I always have a thing for beautiful eyes and gorgeous smiles

• Her hair actually. But I try to take in the whole picture at once. But hair and eyes are the first thing I notice.

• Face of course. The face always inspires the emotion ;)

• In all honesty all of the above

• poll Options are pretty close and same, of course the second option

• she's doesn't have to be that pretty.

• Can she do an irish jug?

• Aren't those all the same thing?

• 1. Attraction/Looks
    2. Beauty is basically the same as looks, as for the Style, I like sporty and casual style in girls.
    3. Figure (fit, slender, athletic, toned).

What Girls Said 4

• I think B is what most men will vote for and women putting themselves in men's shoes.

• K, if that's you, you're so gorgeous and your hair is *amazing*.

• yes its me... :)

• You are so pretty. I am one of those women, that if I see an attractive person, I tell them. Of course I try to do so tastefully, but you're one of those women I'd just stop and gush over... again... tastefully though. You are a very, very beautiful woman. People must tell you this all of the time.

• D. Personality

• It's a combination of the 3 things you mentioned. It's not something they observe first. It happens simultaneously I believe.