Is it legal?

is it legal too wear just tighty wighties with no pants just a shirt and the tighty whities?

Most Helpful Girl

• The Naked Cowboy walks around Times Square in nothing but tighty whities, cowboy boots, and a cowboy hat. He doesn't get arrested.

• Looks like I'm gonna do it then!

• My friends got a picture with him!!

i didn't know he was called the 'naked cowboy' and that he's known!

i just thought they went to times square on a good day!!!

• Haha, no, he's always there, even in the winter.

What Girls Said 3

• LMAO. Why would you even want to?

• haha not so sure, could be esp if the officers are p*ssed off when you see them!

• I think so.

What Guys Said 4

• It is perfectly legal in New York to go out in public in your underwear. Besides the "Naked Cowboy" every year, the comedy group Improv Everywhere does the "No Pants Subway Ride" where they get on the train, take off their pants, and ride the subway. Girls and guys.

However, in other states, this may not be the case. Many cities and towns have began passing indecency laws that make it a crime to have your underwear showing in order to combat the hip-hop "sagging pants" problem. Check your local laws for more information.

• Yes it is legal, as long as your penis, balls, and asshole are covered you are fine

• It's legal in Massachusetts.

• I wouldn't try it.