Does anyone know where to get this dress, or something alike?

Sorry I only found this but I love the details and everything, just couldn't find it anywhere else :/ so anyone? (Mho to best answer ;) )

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• you should check out sheinside. com (or shein. com; i think they're the same). they have a lot of dresses that have the same style

What Guys Said 5

• Hm, time to Sherlock Holmes it up...www.foxgown.com/...gant-short-prom-dress-2950.html

Eureka I found it. I'll take my batman costume now... move over Bruce Wayne.;)

• Too many chick friends ask me stuff like this haha. But if you're familiar with Pinterest also.. it's on there if you search "short red dress with open back".

• Hahaha awesome

• Haha yep!! if you mind sparing no expense this dress is super gorg/hot :) I'd just search around for Better prices, but now you have a few go to sites in case this little red dress is a must have for you :)

• I had the inspiration to google for "red short dress with open back"... and look what I found!
    I could say it's "Belgian efficiency" but it's pure luck, admitted :D
    www.vowslove.com/...ss_Open_Back_with_Sleeves.html

• Might try Guess or Marciano

• How about this site?
    http://westyle.fr3.us/

• You can browse for other dresses and it doesn't have to be a prom, wedding, or whatever dress; it can just be a party dresses

• Hell of a dress :P

What Girls Said 0