What should I do with my hair?

What should I do with my hair?

It's an awful picture, but you can at least see my hair. I definitely want to change it, as I am not liking these bangs, but I don't know what to do. I want a style that'll look fine if I just roll out of bed and brush it, and I can't have a style that depends on hair being sleek because mine is an uncontrollable lump of puff.

Any ideas, please? :)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You need it cut to around your shoulders, bangs grown out and some highlights added to it. Use a straightening iron as well.

What Guys Said 2

• Babe go for light blonde, straighten them and we will go for a date

• Put some conditioner stuff in it to get it silly smooth. Then put it in a ponytail like this

blog.vpfashion.com/.../...ir-extension-clip-in.jpg

• silky I mean. lol typo

• No problem. That's what I meant by getting some conditioner or something. I don't know much about girls hair products but maybe there's something out there to help get it smoother with some preparation and not puffy. Your hair has definitely got potential :)

• Nice of you to say. But if conditioner or smoothing serum were enough to fix my hair, I'd never have to worry about it again, haha. ;P I use two leave-in products and really nice conditioner, and that already hurts my wallet a little, you know? I've resigned myself to aiming for "slightly less fluffy" instead of silky, at this point. I just want a slightly better hairstyle.

What Girls Said 0