How can she walk in these shoes without slipping out of them at every step?

Do you have that much space between your heel and the back of the shoe too?

Most Helpful Guy

• Her feet must have a sticky substance on them similar to how insects stick to walls.

Most Helpful Girl

• The only thing I can think of is a heel pad and hairspray on the soles of her feet (models use this for ill fitting shoes)

• Does hairspray make your feet stick to the soles? O. o

• Thank you for MHO 😘

• Thank you for the tip ^^

What Guys Said 9

• DAMN!!! Those are so damn hot!!!

She has practiced and has great balance. As for the space behind her heel, that just a bad fir though at that angle it's inevitable that her foot will slide forward. Some women put a pad under the ball of their feet to keep the food in position.

• You can tell that from one picture that she has great balance? xD
      Do you have a link of the kind of pads you're talking about? I've used some kinds of pads before, but they only lifted my heel so the shoe doesn't cut into the skin covering my achilles tendon anymore, but it didn't prevent my foot from slipping out of the shoe if it's too big.

• "stuffing the toe with tissue paper to keep their heel against the back of the shoe but it causes other problems" What kind of other problems will it cause?

• To be honest it's been so long ago that I'm not sure. I just know that CCM-CFMs make me crazy.

• I can't say I've ever worn heels, but wouldn't those be pretty uncomfortable for someone because the angle is so high? :O

Like the others said though, I imagine she has some sort of filler in the shoe to keep her from slipping out.

• It looks like the shoe has an one inch plateau, so the angle might look steeper than it really is. I don't know how high those heels are, but I just got ones with an 11cm heel (a little more than 4 inches) without a plateau, and they were alright to stand in. I haven't tried to stand/walk in them for more than 5 mins though, but they aren't called limo heels for no reason haha

I wonder if she is just doing a fashion shooting wearing heels that don't fit for a short period or if the pic was from a street photographer and she found some magic pads or fillers that makes it possible to not slip out.

• Those look like mom's shoes on the 15 year old daughter :o :o
    And I agree... especially to a guy those look like an accident waiting to happen :-(

• They seem a bit big for her alright - I would be worried about blisters on ankle

• i never understood why anybody would do that shit to their feet xD i guess by focusing on walking on the tip of the foot.

• Because it makes your legs look 10x better :P Walking on your toes is what you do in these kinda shoes anyways, even if the shoes fit xD but if it doesn't fit on the heel, you can't exactly move the heel part just with the toe part, you'll slip out of the shoe unless you have some ankle "riemen"

• There's gonna be bug sized heels here... seeing how many ladyboys there are over here...

• as i said, i don´t have a problem wearing them as a "test" but i won´t ruin my feet with them.

• 1|0
  • I dot get why girls wear heels sometimes. Are the comfortable? Do they make you feel good because your taller?

• I just want to know how she gets the cuff of those pants over the heal of her foot.

• Those shows are not hers

What Girls Said 6

• 1|0
    • I don't understand.. are you suggesting that she has a pair of havannah flipflops in those shoes?

• I get what you mean, but I've never seen it in real life.. so I can't comment why it's like that.. are the shoes too small?

• Nooo i'm at a loss either... i have a friends who likes to wear her sandals that way, and she said it's komfortable for her. Not too small probably even too big that there's more place to fit the thickest part of your foot in the part that's actually made for the area right under your toes

• They look like they are a size bigger than her feet. x. x

I don't know how she can manage to don't slip out.
    *5 minutes later*
    I know, black magic!

• Maybe get a gel insert? It might lift her up a bit and fill in some space.

• maybe she's wearing those heel grips

• No I'd trip every other step...

• That looks extremely uncomfortable and painful. I don't think I'd be capable of walking in such shoes. x_x