Is she hot?

guys do you think Kelly Clarkson is hot? body and face wise? not her singing.

i have a body similar to hers do you think I need to loose weight? is this type of body attractive to guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh yes I use to I think she is very attractive

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah, she is pretty hot and she seems to be a good weight to me.

• Her body is alright...I wouldn't turn her down..

• Im not gonna lie lol I'm in love with her body and face, mega hot especially her a**

• i don't consider her super sexy but I'd be comfortable in a sexual encounter with her

What Girls Said 4

• She's not hot in the face but her body is fine.

• there is nothin superficial about her body ..so I will say she's average

• i don't think she's amazingly stunning but pretty and cute in a way

• Her body needs work. She looks good when she is in shape but she's even said it herself she likes to eat and isn't a fan of exercise. When she is in shape she has a thick body which is nice. Her face...um I don't find her naturally facially attractive, hair and makeup is her friend. She would look a lot better if she dressed to flatter her body instead of haphazardly like she does. Like if she had a style more similar to Kim Kardashian's (casual, not when she's showing skin) then she would look a lot better...Kelly Clarkson just tends to look sloppy at times.