Are girls footwear comfy?

I have been wondering if girls footwear is comfy. Are girls shoes like high heels, boots, wedges, etc. Comfortable? Let me know what you think.

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends. Keep in mind that I have several issues with my feet (pigeon toe, unsupported arch, and recovering from a fracture yay) so most shoes hurt anyways for me.
    Tennis shoes- I'm going to say that most girls tennis shoes are either the same amount of comfiness as guy's tennis shoes if not more. Although I can hardly ever find my size in tennis shoes unfortunately (I have tiny feet).
    Boots- for me I love boots but they KILL my feet. I don't know if it's just me or what but dang they hurt my feet.
    Wedges- The worst pain I've ever experienced in my feet. EVER. Trust me not worth the pain if you ask me.
    High heels- never worn 'em. If I can barely survive wedges there's no way I'm gonna shove my feet into heels.
    Flats- for me flats are really uncomfortable because they have no arch (like I said before) but I'm going to take a guess and say they're not really uncomfortable in general.
    Sperrys, Keds, Bobs, ect- these things are really comfy. I could live off of my Sperrys.

1|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• High heels and wedges aren't that comfortable and they're bad for your feet and your posture.

0|1
    0|0
  • High heels and wedges aren't comfortable to me so I rarely wear them. The kind of boots I wear are quite comfortable though.

0|1
    0|0
    • What kind of boots so you wear?

• I wear a lot of Timberland's, platform combat boots, black leather ankle boots, and suede ankle length boots. The boots I usually look for are like vintage 90s style. You will never see me in Uggs..

What Guys Said 2

• I would heels are a nightmare from hell to wear

1|1
    0|0
  • If that's what floats your boat they probably are.

0|1
    0|0