Is a messy bun, no makeup, and glasses cute or sloppy?

I'm going to a football game this Friday night (I'm the manager, I go to every game) and want to impress my crush but I need my glasses to see distance. (I'm the camera/stats person) I get to hang with the boys a little before the game and don't really feel the need to get all dressed up. I stil don't know what I'm wearing but I'm hoping my crush will let me wear his away jersey. (Home game Friday night) He'll be hitting the field for the first time this year and I'd like to impress him enough for him to let me wear his jersey. Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds cute to me

Most Helpful Girl

• I consider it fine, but if I were in your position I'd style my hair in a ponytail rather than a messy bun.

What Guys Said 5

• It's cute if you can tell she's clean and presentable, like no dirty shoes, or broken pants. Glasses are always cute if they match your face, so that's a plus.

• Depends, it can be cute sometimes.

• Depends, it can be a turn on, at times.

• POST A PICTURE AND SHOW US

• So girls DO dress for men, don't they?

What Girls Said 2

• If it were me I would wear jeans and a t-shirt or casual blouse. My hair would be in a pony tail but with some lose strands to frame my face or completely all down. Makeup wise I would do Mascara and moisturizer for my face. A lip gloss with a light pink tint.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/268034615292853046/

Just do you :)

• When other girls try the whole messy bun, no makeup, and glasses thing they look cute... however when I try it I look like I've tried every drug in the world.