How much of a fashionista are you?

Are you willing to climb the stairs of the Eiffel tower (670 steps) in stiletto heels?
How much of a fashionista are you?

I ask, because I've seen women do it.

• Of course, why not?
  • I would choose more comfortable heels... like wedges.
  • I would make an exception here and wear flats or sneakers.
  • I would never ditch my stilettos. I simply won't climb the stairs.
  • I always wear flats or sneakers anyways... so... show me the results.

Most Helpful Guy

• I love wearing the professional dress shoes with a slightly raised heel, but never tried 3+ inch heels. I would give it a try just for fun. How will I get down? In those heels?

• You mean those elevator dress shoes?
      Yeah, you're supposed to walk down again. Although if they're closing, they might force you to use the lift.
      I also thought it's probably easier to go upstairs than downstairs in those stilettos xD

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a huge fashionista.

But I'm not willing to trade my soft feet,
    for aches, pains and corns.

I'll ear flats and sneakers that day!

What Guys Said 20

• 1. Fashion is all round not just in one pair of clothes or shoes :)
    2. If Stilettos are fashion and class so are ballerinas and floaters
    3. I'd use what's fashion and is suitable for doing a particular task
    4. Like I said class is all around, not bound to one type of accessory or clothing
    5. I am a fashionista alright (most of what I follow on Twitter are The Cut, Vogue, Versace, Micheal Kors, YSL, Cartier etc kind of stuff) but I also know that going overboard is stupidity while there are stuff that are designer labels meant for a particular task.
    6. I sure won't wear a Brioni or a Dormeuil to a slumber party or casual outing lol. THAT is the difference between a wannabe and a fashionista :)

• Sigh... your question triggers my deep urge and craving to own and wear a Stuart Hughes' especially the Diamond Edition :( <3

This question goes well with what @zombiebabe asked regarding fashion and comfort

• Fuck yeah nong poy, I'd rock them heels!

• I don't give two shits about the fashion world or fads, styles that come with them.

I do my own thing and stick with it.

• I am the biggest non fashionista - Comfort first for me

• I voted A because I find women who answer A to be ridiculously hot.

... but the truth is, I probably would chicken out. That's a lot of steps!

• LOL! Maybe you could make it to the first floor? It's only 330 steps and you could take a break there :P

• ... Why can't we choose to climb the side of it?

• I'd like to meet the class ladies who make the climb in stilettos. That's wife material right there!!

• If you walk with her, you have to take breaks at every or every other small platform though.. while everyone else overtakes you.

• That's fine, the entire time I'll be checking out her sexy heels and legs.

• Just get that dodgy elevator to the top!

• Never worn heels, never will. I'm willing to run up them and jump down them.

• I'm not a crossdresser, so no thanks. 😂

• I wouldn't wear anything else 😉

• Like a 0% lol I have no fashion at all

• Not on my own. I would try for a klondike bar.

• They do not look good on me. Therefore, I stick to my wingtip.

• hell no ! XD

• I'm a faggot

• Nope, never, I don't like heels, they are not healthy for you ;)

• Are you fucking nuts?

• Yeah they say women can do whatever men do, and they can do it in heels

• so that really means female masochist? :p

What Girls Said 22

• I try meet somewhere between the middle of practical and stylish. I work in the health care industry so style kinda goes out the window on my weekly schedule. I would not climb the Eiffel Tower in heels, i've climbed it in trainers and that was painful enough!

• I would never climb 670 stairs unless they put Ian somerhalder up there. Or shemar Moore.

• I would totally wear those shoes to the Eiffel Tower... then take them right the heck off once I start walking or take the elevator :) Or bring a pair of lazy flip-flops in an adorable big purse or backpack

• I like my feet more than the heels

• I wear sneakers for everything. I tried to wear sneakers for prom, but my mom wouldn't let me, so instead I wore flats.

• Hahaha Hell naw!
    I love fashion, but some lines I won't cross.

• Out of all the times I've been to Paris (and it's been a lot) I've never ever climbed the tour eiffel 😅 I always tell myself "next time" but really I'm probably just lazy to wait in the queue

• Hey, if you can patiently wait in line for posh boutiques, you can queue for the tour eiffel xD
      The line looked nearly as long as the one for the lift, but it goes much faster, because there is no limit of how much people they can let in at a time. I think it didn't even take half an hour to let 200+ people in unlike with the stuff like the catacombes that only allows 200 people in total at the same time.

• Haha not as prominent as in Switzerland or Luxembourg but there definitely is some, I've noticed it especially in Berlin actually :)
      But yeah, I love Madrid for architecture, too! Never been to Barcelona :P

• I've never been to Madrid, so I can't tell you the difference 😅

• i voted B i would choose comfortable heels like wedges

• Ow no. I would wear flats or shoes. But if its a special day, I might try. I never wore heels that high.

• Omg no. I wore comfortable shoes and I nearly died climbing up that damn thing. No.

• Did you get to the third (top) floor too? We went too late in the night, so it was already closed..

• Yes the very freaking top with the room. Lovely view but wouldn't do it again!

• Stilettos no way but wedges absolutely!

• Who the hell would do that?

He no I would never risk injuring myself like that.

• True fashionistas I suppose lol I've only seen two women do it and one in wedges during the time I walked up.. although there were plenty of women in heels on the floors, but I don't know if they walked up there too or just waited in line for hours to use the elevator.

• Hell No , I love fashion, but comfort wins

• Yeah, I wear heels maybe once a month lol.

• Vote A

I model part time + live in heels + am also an international hiker-trekker-technical mountaineer & physical fitness freak = TOTAL CAKE WALK x 100000000 :)

• I would wear flats to climb the Eiffel tower. Yes, I'm a fashionesta, therefore I would wear cute ballerinas or stylish sneakers. Stilettos are for parties and formal occasions.

• I rarely if ever wear heels so no.

• I rarely ever wear heels. Too painful 😐

• I'm already not in shape with sneakers on
    How about I carry the heels in my purse until I get to the top

• Would you go barefoot or bring a pair or flipflops or flats for the climb?

• ew flip flops, flats are too flat for that so sneakers are the best

• It'd be a first, but I'd attempt anything. :)

• I usually wear flats or sneakers unless there is a special occasion or unless I feel like I want to dress up a little

• HELL no! I would wear sneakers.