Is it OK for a guy to wear women's pants?

Is it OK for a guy to wear women's pants (even the side zip ones)?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends how they look on him, I guess. Sometimes I can't even tell much of a difference between men's and women's pants, especially if they're straight-legged or skinny jeans. Personally, I think that as long as they don't have flowers all over them or are a style only seen on women (flares right now, though those could come back for men eventually), no one will ever know the difference. Pants are pants.

I'm answering that assuming that by "okay" you mean, "Do most people find it attractive?" In reality, I don't think it's any of my business what anyone wants to wear, as long as it doesn't break any laws.

What Guys Said 2

• If I had my choice all my pants would be side zip :)

• some women actually like it. ask michelle3685 on here. haha

• Ta Da!Here I am ,and yes I could care less.So long as he's a nice guy,who cares!And yes,I do have a strange attraction for guys dressing as the opposite sex.

• Hey yeah. I didn't mean to like point you out. I just kinda remembered you had that kind of thing. hopefully you didn't mind that I mentioned u

What Girls Said 7

• not really...

• If a guy wishes to wear women's clothing, I say have at it! They should not be discriminated against for being against what other people deem "normal."

• that is never an attractive look for me, ever!

• Yes.

• Hell no. While I would not throw tomatoes upon seeing a guy in women's pants, I sure as hell would never think of him as dating material. I would just assume he is gay and keep it moving. I like a man to be a man, not wearing feminine jeans WTF

• not if he expects women to be attracted to him.

• it's OK, there's nothing wrong with being a tranny.