Guys, Girls' shoes ought to be?

• Ballerina flats
    20% (2)
  • Open strappy flat sandals
    20% (2)
  • Office-wear stilettos (stilettos are thin pencil heels)
    40% (4)
  • Open strappy stilettos - sparkly
    0% (0)
  • Open strappy stilettos - Matt colour
    20% (2)
  • Thick high heels
    0% (0)
  • Wedges
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• All these guys voting for comfort... sorry, lost me there!!! lol seriously - wear whatever makes you feel best, which for most girls I know does not necessarily mean what's most comfortable. Personally I think heels look great on girls, it's not about adding height, it just transforms the way a girl carries herself and gives a slimmer, more elegant and sexy form. So my vote goes to heels, and a variety of heels can all look great - only exception is wedges which can sometimes be cute but too often look big, clumpy and kinda ugly.

I've never 'told' a girlfriend to wear heels over flats, it's not my place to do so - what a girl wears is entirely her own choice. But you asked for guy's own preferences so there you have it - if all else was equal, heels every time! :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Boots, or sneakers.

Perhaps flats could work as well.

But if you want heels, keep it at something
    that at least looks comfortable to walk in. ^.~
    http://oi57.tinypic.com/rlylah.jpg

0|0
    0|1
  • I think most girls will have several pairs of shoes that covers a multitude of styles - I suppose whatever she likes or feels comfortable in would be the appropriate answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • No love for running shoes?

www.time-to-run.com/.../cover-run.590.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • wtf? where's the boots?

0|0
    0|0
  • Whaaaaaat? no pictures?

0|0
    0|0
  • Where's the option for the girl that wears black/white converse 😍❤️

0|0
    0|0
  • comfortable before fashionable

0|1
    0|0
  • Comfortable... mainly comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just doesn't matter. Don't waste your money on shoes :D

0|0
    0|0
  • None of the above. I prefer girls in sneakers ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear what you like, regardless of what that is, unless it's something that might hurt someone else (we are still all free to hurt ourselves).

otherwise, just go with something that makes noise (like heels or tap shoes) because we are drawn to noises. (or maybe tie bells in your hair)

0|0
    0|0
  • Well my personal opinion I think open strappy flat sandals look the most flattering on girls.

0|0
    0|1