What's your opinion on the latest fashion trends, for younger girls?

Okay so I live in a small town but I really don't think these new fashion trends are expectable for certain ages. My sister (who is 8 years old) brought home 3 of her friends to hang out. I was shocked when I saw these girls wearing booty shorts that's is right under their ass cheeks, one was wearing a crop top thing (tube top), other one was wearing a long cut tank top and the last one was wearing a see through shirt ­čś▒. I think north American societies are really sick because kids are allowed to wear these provocative clothing. My parents would skin me alive and kill me. Whats your opinion?

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Guy

• For 8 year olds - Your descriptions sound a bit inappropriate.

0|0
    0|0
    • You try live here! That's is nothing wait until Halloween. 😨

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that some stuff are worn the wrong way or indeed aren't age appropriate. I mean booty shorts should be worn with leggings, crop tops with long trousers or knee length or longer skirts.. And a girl under 10 with a sheer shirt? How her parents let her wear it is beyond me

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• yeah its pretty fucking ridiculous. I was finishing my lunch and saw a young girl and her mom walking across the street, her fucking ass cheeks were slightly hanging out of her shorts, im like wow seriously.

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree. I'm not sure why they're churning this stuff out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice for pedophiles.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• my family would react the same way if they saw me dressed like this
    but i think to each country their culture

0|0
    0|0
  • i agree with everything you said... plain disgusting
    and honestly parents are to blame