Girls, how do your bras fit? Anything annoying about them?

Do your bra straps ever fall down, front or back of the band ride up, etc

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing can hold my boobies. Not even sports bra's can hold them in place really. They all feel like they are going to just pour over the top of my bra. :( Yet they all fit fine.

0|0
    0|0
    • LOL. Why don't you get a bigger cup size? What do you wear now?

• Show All
    • Lots of people don't know that you can more accurately measure yourself at home. Most dept stores use the 1950s sizing which doesn't match the way modern bras are made. They either don't know or don't care.

Modern bra sizing
      Band = underbust (rounded up to the nearest even number)
      Cup = bust - underbust
      A, B, C, D, DD, E, F, FF, G, GG, H, HH, etc.
      Safe for work visual examples
      http://imgur.com/a/m71Li
      http://www.brabandproject.com/

• Damn I thought F's or E's would be HUGE.

What Girls Said 5

• I have average sized boobs and when I wore a 34C I always had issues like this. Since switching to modern sizing and my new 30Fs I almost never have that. Buying bras has become a little bit more work since I mostly can't just walk into a store for that size but I find it totally worth it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Maybe I'm just weird, but I find the smaller bras (34B in my case) more cute than like a 30D or 30F :( It just looks so big on my boobs.

• they only fall down if i haven't tightened it enough. everything else is fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • My bras fit pretty well until the elastic starts to get loose over time. Straps and bands stay where they are!

0|0
    0|0
  • No because i was sized for it at victorias secret... i mean my boobs kinda come out a little bit but thats cause I'm a 34D..

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of the time! And I can never find the right bra size, like I get fitted and everything but it always is small around my boobies. They bulge out every time, and my mother thinks I'm being provocative but really I can't help it. ://

0|0
    0|0
    • aw lol Why not get a bigger cup size?