Girls, Makeup getting holes?

in my t-zone i have blackheads... I use a primer, and the neutrogena helthy skin foundation in 20... After about 3 hrs of having it on it starts getting litrle pin holes in the make-up... I set it with the almay smart shade powder... And the bareminerals original primer... What can i do to prevent the holes? I need to know quickly, i have a meeting, and date tomorrow night and ill be without touch ups for at least 5 hrs! Any tips or tricks help alot!!

6

Most Helpful Girl

• You said you have blackheads, is your skin oily? this could be a cause.
    You can buy primers that are designed for oily skin, it might take a little trial and error to get one that suits you. Also some primers that say they are for oily skin are just plain rubbish. Go to your local department store, one that has a large makeup section and counter, such as Debenhams or Boots in the UK an enquire there.

Other ideas;

How old is your primer? and other makeup? Is your skin really clean before you apply the primer?

Anyway I hope your meeting and date go well.

• Extremely oily in my t-zone then dry on my cheeks, chin, & temples... I have the bareminerals oil contol primer... All my make up is new, maybe a month old.. My skin is extremely clean before j do my makeup. Thanks! The meeting took for EVER! then my daye and i just skipped, but we talked for awhile :)

• If you get a chance, pop in to a department store; to the makeup counter and if possible show them the problem. You will get tons of help; free samples to try so it won't cost you anything till you know it's going to work. Don't worry, the girls behind the counter are not as bad as people say.
      But don't worry, I guarantee there will be a product that will work.

• Okay! Thanks!!

What Girls Said 5

• Just don't wear it. Wear cover up where you need it and that's it

• Thats the thing... Im covering up what i need, and thats what happens...

• put on your makeup with a stippling brush, it gives better results.

• Use a long wearing oil control foundation and bake your face

• What foundation do you recommend?

• Thanks ya! Ill look into those!

• No problem! A lot of people also like revlon color stay but I've never tried it.

• Sounds like you need better primer.

• What do you recommend?

• Change your primer and use a finishing powder.