Are skirts/dresses more comfortable than jeans/pants?

I am wonder if girls skirts and dresses are more comfortable than jeans/pants. Let me know what you think.

• Skirts/dresses
  • Jeans/pants

Most Helpful Girl

• Skirts and dresses are more comfortable because...

1) you'll feel the breeze on your legs
    2) it's not skin tight/ usually flowy
    3) your legs won't sweat when it's hot

Jeans and pants are great for cold weather though - and for people who don't wanna show skin.

Here in Cali though, it gets suuuper hot. Jeans on hot weather makes my eczema worse/itchy, so in my opinion dresses and skirts do the trick.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 21

• I LOVE jeans. They are the most comfortable things on the planet. Hate dresses and skirts. I like to be completely covered no matter what.

• I prefer wearing skirts and dresses :)

• Sweet, is it the material in the skirts and dresses that makes them better?

• I do prefer the material of them to things like the material of jeans. Leggings can be comfortable and I like those, but skirts and dresses give me more freedom than anything else and I enjoy that.

• That comfy especially with more free movement. I'm jealous😛

• I like pants, jeans and shorts. I am forced to act like a lady when I wear shorts and dresses. As a tomboy, that crap is hard to do for me.

• no. i can't run, or walk, or sit normally. do u know how bloody irritating that is?

• No I don't, I always thought that skirts and dresses were more comfortable. You have more free length.

• yeah i can understand that. plus some men look terrible in them anwyays... especially if they be skipping leg day lol. @phoenix98

• Uh yeah lol.

• None of those are comfortable compared to shorts. :D with shorts your free and don't have to worry about when you sit down. ^^

• Personally happy wearing both, But I own more skirts and dresses,

In the summer, I love maxi's on a hot day, so cool, closest thing to walking naked.

In the winter, I can find jeans cold, much prefer thick tights, boots and a skirt.

As for the dreaded chub rub
    In the past I have used bandelettes, very comfortable to wear or 'body glide for her'
    Both work very well all day long

• Depends on the fabric, lol. But, I feel more comfortable in jeans.. Because whenever I wear dresses (which are 2/3 inch above my knees).. And cross my legs, some guys stare at my legs which gets really embarassing sometimes,

• They really are to me!
    Other than leggings they give me the most freedom around my legs which I like and find very comfortable :)
    But really, you should try it for yourself at least once lol ^^

• Aww man I'm super jealous I think I'll try it 😊 I just wish it was ok for men to wear them in public.

• I honestly prefer flats so probably ballerinas or loafers to keep it girly :)
      I only ever wear high heels when I go out with friends in my free time

• I like jeans and pants more

• I personally think jeans look better on girls to. :)

• Did you do it @applefan1

• @Jordanbw2 I did but was not that keen on the idea, she was like you won't be able to tell they are girls jeans. They didn't fit me anyway, way too massive in the hips so I was thinking good I did not really want to buy them anyway.

• I usually prefer long dresses and skirts over jeans, unless when it's very windy outside

• Pants are more comfortable.

Worries with dresses and skirts:
    - don't let anyone see your undies!
    - sit like a lady!
    - the wind vs. Flowy skirts
    - biggest discomfort of all: thighs chafing.

• i feel more comfortable wearing jeans/ or pants because they are more casual, and better for doing things in.

• To be honest, I really don't like wearing skirts or dresses but I'm not that girly, I like jeans and pants more :/

• They are to me.

• I prefer jeans or leggings honestly. They're more comfortable and I like them better for the most part

• Definitely. I hate wearing jeans, they are so stiff. I feel free in shorts, leggings, dresses, skirts.

• No way, I love my jeans, they're def one of the most comfortable things I could wear. :3

• They are to me cause it's easier for me when I'm about to pee or make out when I wear them

• I prefer wearing dresses rather than jeans/pants. However, I don't like skirts at all.

• Why don't you like skirts?

• I just don't like the look of them. Especially if they are short.

• I love how there was one guy who voted skirts/dresses. xD

• Pants for me.

What Guys Said 1

• Probably because I am from a colder country - I think jeans/pants would be warmer.