Blond Asian Girls & What people think about them?

I know this is a weird topic but I was on the bus the other day. I'm a half Asian half European girl. I dyed my hair blond, no big deal. But as soon as this Asian chick goes on the bus with curled up blond hair, some other non-Asian chicks started saying "go natural"-I'm like "hey, she can do whatever the f*** she wants, it doesn't mean she wants to be "white" ". I'm half White but I found the non-Asian chicks to be very very condescending or way to biased. If you go to Japan, kids have their hair all sorts of different colors. It's not that Asians want to look White by dying their hair blond-it's because it's fun to them. I'm just putting it out there. I got a lot of Asian friends, just standing up for half of me lol! your thoughts are welcome. I know..totally random topic. meh.

half Vietnamese/ Chinese + half Dutch/ English O.o there we go? lol

Most Helpful Guy

• i think it's fine. This doesn't relate too much, but I knew this asian kid a few years ago who was f***in awesome. Was 18 years old and dyed his hair a different color each week and he got more ass than a toilet seat.

However, personally speaking I am not too into asians. That doesn't mean that blond asian girls are superficial though- I'm sure you're pretty anyway reeses

• Thank you for actually answering the question and not asking for a pic like the other guys who answered this question.

What Guys Said 9

• ...im korean...

and last summer...i dyed my hair light brown...and I dyed it somewhat red..

and then because of the summer sun...my hair got naturally bleached and looked somewhat blond with red highlights...it looked okay...but I just got addicted to dying my hair...

so I had some blue highlights done before..and I did have blond highlights too...but at the end of the summer...i just cut my hair to my natural hair color...

because I know the addictiveness of dying hair color...i think that its totally fine for asians to have blond hair...ofcourse some look tacky with it ...but its not because they wanna be white or anything...its just funn...same reason why punks( as in the clique), emos/scenes, and goths dye their hair (pink,purple,blue,white,platinum blond, jet black, red, etc etc)...to express opinion...favorite color perhaps? or just their taste...

• I like it. plenty of girls aren't sporting their natural hair colors. If anything makes my blood boil its all those girls pretending to have red hair.

• To be honest, I saw an Asian girl with blonde hair the other day. I felt like I had to point it out to someone because you just never see it! (Naturally, at least). I think it looks fine, it's just something you don't see every day.

• Blond on asians doesn't look that good to me. It doesn' t match our skin tone very well. I think black, various shades of brown, maybe brownish blond, but anything else looks kinda tacky. I'm all about neat clean appearance. Men and women.

• ehh its weird.

• It seems popular in Japan. They are called Ganguro. They had blond hair and tanned skin. Its kinda hot I guess... I like natural though.

• Why don't you put a picture of you just to give us a better idea?

• First you are a blond asian girl, so it is relevant..

But I have another reason, as an European myself I'm kinda curious about your mixture.

It's like the perfect mix :)

• Because I don't find them attractive regardless of what color of there skin is.

• I wasn't talking about the blond part..yeah that doesn't look so good on an asian..

I don't even like blonds in general too much..

I was curious about the half asian/half european part :)

• i think there hella ugly! why the f*** would you dye your hair blond? what you trying to do huh?

• To be different.. to be fun? that's an option. they're not trying to be white. that's my point. I'm just standing up for that point cause yea part of me is Asian.

• Hmmk

What Girls Said 7

• Hey I'm Eurasian as well! I totally agree with you there are all sorts of prejudice regarding what full Asians should look like. Sadly, I have Asian friends who are conscious about wearing colorful contacts because it is not 'natural'. They sometimes point out even resentfully, that I can have lighter hair and colored contacts because I don't look Asian. Yup, outer appearance will always be the first factor in how we judge people! >< - But blonde sometimes look good, have you seen G-dragon he looks hot with bleached hair! :)

• White chicks who dye their hair get criticized too. With Asian girls, it's just blatantly obvious that it's not their natural hair color. Some pull it off well, but even if they do, you know that it's fake. With white girls, it's not always easy to tell.

• As long has the hair color that is dyed matches their skin tone idc. but I'm probably not one to talk

<------

Lol.

• blond? I mean 100% asian with blond hair doesn't look good.unless ur movie-star gorgeous then you look good no matter how.brownish is better I guess.

but ur mixed , ur probs fine.

im aisan and I'd never dye my hair blond.i find fair clean skin with black hair and red lips very attractive.

for fun I'd go green or pink or purple hair lol but seriously that is hideous on girls it 's only cool on guys.

• Im asian and I like dying my hair into brighter colour once in a while cause it's fun and I personally think I give people softer impression of me. but never had really bright hair like blond blond and I know I never will.

• i think full out blonde is just plain gross! its not an asian grl wanting to be white thing (tho I do say that it seems like the world wanna go caucasian) its a more artificial thing. it just doesn't look right. if you can make it work and it doesn't look like you got hay stacks on ur hair then its "somewhat" ok

• As long as you get a color that compliments your skin tone then fine...I don't really think about it though.