Girls, do you like to wear pantyhose?

why do you like or dislike? what is its advantages or disadvantages and what are your purposes to wear it

• I like and wear always
    47% (8)
  • I hate and never wear it
    24% (4)
  • I wear rarely but I m not comfortable in pantyhose
    29% (5)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• I hate wearing them. I have to for theatre stuff I'm in sometimes, though. One time I went on stage with my pantyhose on backwards. It was so uncomfortable seeing as how I was onstage the whole time and it was an hour and a half play. So I couldn't fix it at all.

• Wear most days to work, different deniers and shades.
    Keep my legs warmer in the winter
    Make my legs look great, shimmer and sheen, shape and smooth out imperfections.
    They provide a classy, finished look to many outfits.

Downside, can be hot in the summer.

Tip: Don't by cheap pairs, these never fit well, ladder easily and tend to sag, you get what you pay for and its false economy.

• Thanks for your explanation and do you think why I like psntyhose on girls it makes me excited

• I haaaate them! They're annoying and terrible to put on.

• i dislike wearing pantyhose, because they never seem to fit quite right, either giving me this weird balloon in my crotch or excesses material. so i will wear them if i have to, but i'd prefer thigh highs if given a choice.

• Hell no those things are to complicated to put on.

• I only wear them with dresses or shorts just to hide the legs, though in a dress it can improve the look I'm going for. Or maybe if it's a little cold out but not enough for jeans. They're just not very comfortable for me.

• Yes they make me feel sexy

• i wear them a lot!