Hair grow tips?

My hair is like 6cm under my shoulder it's been this length for 2years and i tried everything i could find on the internet to help it grow but nothing works and I'm so desperate to get longer hair back. I eat as healthy as I can and take extremely good care of my hair i don't know what to do anymore. Please give any advice you have

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear it up a lot, take 5000 mcg of biotin twice a day, dont brush it. I use my fingers to brush mine.
    The thing with biotin though is you haaaaave to drink lots of water with it or you break out bad. Dont you box dye if you dye your hair.
    Shampoo and condition every other day, DON'T condition your roots.
    Braids also work good.
    My hair was down to my knees and i cute it when i got into cosmetology school. It almost to my hip bones again.

• I've never seen biotin here or found anything with biotin

• Try walmart or a while foods store. If that doesn't work order some online.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Time or extensions I'm afraid, but I did read this

Dry Scalp Massage: They stimulate the blood flow to your scalp, which helps nutrients get to your hair follicles more quickly.

Whether it works I have no idea

• - Give yourself some scalp massages.
    - Use argan oil or coconut oil in your hair.
    - Take biotin & omega 3 supplements.
    - Use a wide-toothed comb instead of a paddle brush.
    - Avoid heat.
    - Start using sulfate free and alcohol free products. (They are a little more pricey though)
    - If you dye your hair frequently, try to touch up the roots only instead of dyeing it all together.

• eating healthy is the best thing you can do.