Guys, what do you think if a girl has on a tank top and you can see her bra?

If a girl has on a tank top and you can see her bra, what do you think, if anything?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing really other than she must be wearing that to stay cool.

What Guys Said 9

• Yummy 😋 haha

• I LOVE anytime I can see her bra through her shirt. I also love it when you can see the outline edge of her cup of the bra through her shirt.

I love anything that has to do with her bra.

• That it is a hot day and she is probably trying to be as comfortable as possible.

• depends on the situation... if you are at home its totaly fine i dont think of anything. If we are outdoors, depends on how much you can see. If its too visible i think she is seeking attention

• Attention wanabee but if its my girl friend i just over look it and hug her. If its a girl asking me out wearing that I leave cause i dont have any interest in one night stand.

• Look the stupid girl can't even wear her scanty clothes even.

• that maybe she just is having one of those days and doesn't give a fuck or she purposely wants you to notice her boobs and catch you.

why did this happen to you?

• I wore tank tops twice this week cause it was so hot and I noticed my bra showed

• no big deal then. just dont make a habit of it otherwise people may assume things.

• i had more then one girl do this to me always a turn on o wait the last girl wasn't wearing a bra does that count?

• It's cool, but not as much fun as when a girl has on a tank top and I can see her boobs!