Do girls like men with shaved legs and arms?

Maybe it is more appealing for women to like a smoother counter-part.

Most Helpful Girl

• if a guy wants to shave their legs, then I guess that's okay. like, whatever. some need to for football. I would be a bit of a surprise but its not like it can bother me I don't really feel his legs all the time. and with arms, not everyone gets hair on their arms, but it looks good with muscley arms to be smooth haha. and my ex boyfriend shaved his chest, I didn't even know I just thought it was naturally smooth lol and then when he told me I was like, um what? but who cares, really. smooth chest is always good ;)

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Guys Said 2

• Thats sick :( Guys don't shave their legs and arms, but some other body parts Girls do like

• Well some men MUST shave because otherwise they look like a gorila (e. g. me 😧), so it's necessary. (Started from 15 😠had even then a chest fully covered with hair)

What Girls Said 10

• Legs and arms? Hm, that's kinda weird. If a woman should like something smooth it'd be their balls

• Guys with hairy legs is just natural and a turn on for me. Its sexy. Guy's who have no freakin' hair on their legs might as well go and turn on other guys. Not girls.

• Leave the hair alone!

• Ewwww no way. If a guy does that he is definitely gay!

• What in the world does that have to do with being gay?

• He could be a swimmer...

• I shave my whole body except for my head I also wear spandex it feels better if your shaved plus I do ride bicycles and I'm not gay

• Hello and I would hope so! I enjoy the feel and the act of shaving all over! What can I say? Just love me for who I am. A not so bald on top but else wear! I just wish it would last a lot longer before you have to redo the whole thing over again.

More from Girls
5