Girls, how tight do you make your bra straps? I'm talking about the straps, not the band that goes around?

1) Do you keep your straps really tight so that they don't ever fall down, (Sometimes is this uncomfortable?)

2) Do you make them just tight enough so that they are tightened but they don't hurt, but they still fall down sometimes?

Or 3) You make them to the max loose and they fall down to your elbows and you pick them up and they fall as soon as you pick then up?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• 2 - unfortunately...
    If they're too tight my shoulders get terribly red. O. o

• My shoulders get terribly red so i have to choose 3 but i got used to the extreme loosness of the bra straps.

What Girls Said 6

• i make them fit tight enough but not TOO tight to the extent that the straps would dig in my shoulders

• tight enough so they dont fall, loose enough so they dont hurt. they dont fall often.

• I make it tight enough that it feels tight and so it won't fall off my shoulders. There's always imprints from them on my skin after I take it off

• I make them just tight enough. They may fall sometimes, but not very often. I usually have a few marks.

• the right way is number 2.

• I always have mine super tight it really irritates me having to pull them up