How long is TOO long when it comes to hair?

Is there ever a point where hair is considered too long that its not even attractive anymore? If so, what do you think that length would be? bonus: whats the ideal length for hair?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• For guys it's probably anything longer than chest - I really like guys with those long, glorious manes but there's just this fine line between badass mane & Jesus hair that one shouldn't exceed as a man lol no offence to any Jesus hair fans tho

For girls I think anything longer than waist length is too long because I often find it kind of plain and (since I did have long hair once) I know how time intensive it can be and once it's literally buttlength or longer I'm seriously out because I'll start wondering how they get stuck with their hair everywhere and go to the toilet and all that 😖

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think you can have hair too long but there must be a stage where it becomes to hard to manage - You don't often see hair beyond 2/3 way down back - I have no ideal length - Different lengths work on different girls.

• Well, I think the ideal length for hair for girls is below the tops of the shoulders, but above the middle of the back.

Longer than that isn't a turn off until I gets below the butt, then it's weird to me.

• if it goes down to your butt i think that is to much hair.

What Girls Said 6

• I think longer than the waist is too long and unfaltering, it starts looking thin. For me this is the max
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...fec5d3b592.jpg

• When you can feel it on your butt when you're on the toilet. xD

• I wore mine down to my butt for a while. It didn't feel right to me. Now, it is between my bra strap and my butt.

• when it touches your butt.. that becomes a bit creepy and scary.

• Below the butt can look quite thin on certain occasions and the result isn't flattering. But if it can be maintained well, it can look good.

• I think you should wear it however you like! But for me, I think when it starts to touch your butt it's a little too much.

I'm new here, answer mine? girlsaskguys. com/relationships/q1675275-does-he-like-me