If you saw a cute girl wearing two different socks, would you think it weird or cute?

I need to wear knee high socks, but I could only find an all white sock and a black and white striped sock. I don't really feel like buying a new pair because I don't mind them mismatching, I actually think they kinda work well. What would you think if you saw an attractive girl wearing two different socks with her boots?

Most Helpful Girl

• but what if they don't think you're cute? even with a pair of identical socks?

haha
    anyway, the normal thing is to wear twin socks... Otherwise, irrelevant to how good looking or how bad looking the person is that is wearing the, it's weird! ... Having said that, I myself wear non pair socks on purpose... but I make them look nice "according to me". :D! if someone judges... Who cares? It's what i want to wear, so you should not care if that's what you want.

What Guys Said 9

• I think it's weird and maybe funny.

• I'd think it was cute and make more more apt to talking with her.

Gets me to think she's more on the practical side and could be fun to be around.

• I would think it was a fashion trend - Don't worry

• I would think she is crazy haha

• Not weird only funny.

• That always looks adorable on a girl, I love it!

• It's kinda cute.

• i would think thats a courage :)) dont care about others, just do what you want to

• Maybe as a Halloween costume

What Girls Said 9

• this is basically my life like 90% of the time i wear socks. it is almost IMPOSSIBLE for them to match.

they dont show though so I'm all sweet haha.

• That's adorable 😅❤️

Thanks for the idea.

• I wouldn't really think anything.

• I wouldn't think anything

• dont worry about it some where at home she will have another pair of socks the same

• Socks are socks! :D

• I think that would look cool. what are you pairing them with?

• cute
    ////////////////////////////////////////////

• I'd consider it cute.