How would I look not just cute?

I've always been described as "cute" and sometimes beautiful. Now that I've started college I want to leave that behind. How could I change people's opinions about me?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Work out to get a hotter body. I'm guessing hot and sexy is what you want, right? So you want guys to see you in a more sexual way, therefore you gotta workout stuff like your butt. Dress in a more provocative way, so that guys focus more on your body than on your face.

But honestly, most guys would rather have a cute girl than a hot one. Even though you can be both cute and hot, when you're just described as hot, people are just seeing your body, that's it. While when you're described a cute, people also see your face, your personality, and the vibe you show off.
    If you ask guys if they'd rather have a hot or a cute girlfriend, 90% will choose a cute one.

• Maybe dress more maturely - Being cute is not a bad thing - Sometimes it is attitude - You are in a new place so if you going thinking you are a young woman, you will give off that vibe but as I say if people think you are beautiful not much wrong with that.

• Cute and beautiful = girlfriend material

Keep it up please.

• You can't really. I Would just roll with it and in all honesty the only person I care about calling me the male equivalent is my girlfriend. Partners or prospective partners opinions are all that matter, everything else is just background noise!

• Sigh, we have to many women trying to be hot/sexy in this world it's getting old and annoying

• start smoking and doing drugs and you're bound to look like shit

• Your name is gummybearlover that's a pretty cute name, cute suits you you should stay that way.

• Your Are very cute..😊 you should post a better pic cause I really can't see your face that good

What Girls Said 3

• Well you just have to dress more mature. Try a loose sweater with leather leggings... Or sweater dress with tall leather boots. And every now and then wear hoodies and sweats becuase it's good to be cute sometimes :)

• You guys are right, being told that you're cute means probably that you've got a natural beautiful cute face and that your personality is great. You are not the girl for a one night stand I think, instead you are rather the type of girl guys can imagine a relationship with, so don't change or do you wanna be the bitchy slut?

When you want to look a bit hotter than start to change your body, workout and do that fitness stuff.

• you could wear sexier and a bit more revealing clothes.