Girls, Cute or not?

Hey girls just some thoughts on these , my girlfriend Hannah has been at the hair dressers today with her friends one of which is a bride to be having a mockup hairstyle test done in preparation for her bridesmaid duties anyway Hannah told me the styles they have picked she showed me some pictures and I was just wondering what you thought I think they are pretty.

1. Hannah other bridesmaid style and Hannah will wear a chrome headband while the other bridesmaid will wear a blue chrome headband it was decided that way as it was felt blue may not work well with Hannah's red hair

Girls, Cute or not?

And the brides style

And hannah said the bride has a very nice flower headband to go on her head and her hair will be sparkly (how they do that I don't know)

4

Most Helpful Girl

• The first ones prettier and the second ones better for bridesmaids in my opinion but I did that to my hair too its really cute

• Apparently Hannah said the bride did not hers to be to weighty hence that style

What Girls Said 3

• Blue works with red hair.
    it's cute. =)

• Cool I think everyone was a little worried it would not be very visible and they are really nice headbands

• cute hairstyle but just not my type

• I like both styles. They look pretty cute to me.