I have an unusual proposal to make to someone, but I'm not sure if it's proper for the following reasons?

OK here's a run down. I need a model for my Site and I have attempted the professional agency avenue but I felt insulted going that way because the lady seemed rude and never called me back like she told me she would. I've asked randum girls that fit the bill on who I'm looking for on facebook if they'd be interested in modeling, however they never even answered back, but I also walk throughout the day and there is this girl that walks her dog past where I take my breaks she lives in the neighbourhood. She's really a stranger to me though and I've only told her good afternoon a couple of times. She's this super beautiful blonde
though from head to toe around the age of 19 I would say. She's also one of those that could easily pull off looking as young as 14 up to the age about I would say maybe 21 and I have extremely above average taste when it comes to picking girls for just about anything. Given that she lives so close all those ingreadents are perfect for what I need. Here's where I'm stuck. Would it be proper if I were to just say to her hey would you be interested in modeling or is that not a proper thing to do? I'm stuck here, so where should I go or what should I do from here?

I thought it sounded good for a moment's thought passing the agency since the full amount would to to the model since no agency was involved. I also frequent the spot and wouldn't want to cause anyone alarm. I decided not use a model for the site there is too much headache involved. Thank you everyone for your advice.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would not do that. "Excuse me woman who can pass for 14. would you be willing to come into my house where no one can hear you scream and so I can take pictures of you for the internet?" Why don't you put an ad in the paper or on Craigslist?

• Put an add on craigslist and take the chance on someone showing up coming into my house where no one could hear me scream? Lol sorry you contradicted yourself, but I get where you're going.

Most Helpful Guy

• Even though you had a bad expierence with agency - I feel it is only way to go - In Belle's answer she has girl running away screaming, in your reply you have your screams being unheard - To keep yourself safe and possible visits from the police, stick to agency. You say girl could look 14, what if she is 14.

• She could pass for 14 which is exactly what I need since a lot of the the apparel matches those ages. But the girl evidently either dates one of two guys that recently bought a house or she's married to them one they're all young I would say probably under 20. Now as for as the police go unless I made the girl feel uncomfortable in a threatening way or failed to cover my steps such as using security camera in the case of a actual modeling job, they would have no reason to bother me. The problem with agency's is the closest agency's to me don't have a model that closely matches what I need except for one and the lady on the snotty lady on the phone seemed like she was trying to belittle me, I even complained about my experience on the agency's facebook page and no one from that agency seemed to care about it either. Now if I were to use a agency located out of my area who's going to pay for it because the cost would go up significantly and I couldn't afford it.

What Girls Said 1

• as long as you ask in a professional way, it should be fine.

• I thought it sounded good for a moment's thought passing the agency since the full amount would to to the model since no agency was involved. I also frequent the spot and wouldn't want to cause anyone alarm. I decided not use a model for the site there is too much headache involved. Thank you everyone for your advice.

What Guys Said 0